Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hillbilly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Blood pressure medication/Erectile disfunction
    Hi. Before I talk to my Doctor about this can anyone tell me if they have personal experience with this. I have googled my medication but results are vague. My medication is:
    Perindopril
    Bendroflumethiazide
    Felopidine.

Thanks for any information
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2008, 02:18 PM
    According to the 2007 Mosby's Nursing Drug Reference, Perindopril does not cause ED, nor does Bendroflumethiazide, however, it seems the Felopidine does indeed cause sexual difficulties.

The only personal experience I have with these meds is as a Nursing Student and having to look the drugs up and research them prior to giving them to my patients.
    hillbilly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 01:07 PM
    Hi J 9. Thanks for your response. Hope party time is on the agenda in 36 days.
    I salute and admire you and your colleagues for your dedication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

High blood pressure medication [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyone familiar enough with metoprolol to advise as to whether Ten days on a reduced dosage (reduction from 2 pills a day to 1 pill a day)could lead to stroke-like symptoms or actual stroke for a patient who has been on the medication for ten years?

Blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

What is the ideal blood pressure ranage for male & females

Blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Im Julia My queston is, My bp is out of controal its 199/120 right now and I take 12 bp meds a day . Can anyone help before I have a stroke:eek: :eek:

Erectile disfunction [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sirs, I don't know if I am in the right forum for posting these kind of questions, but I will appreciate if you may come with some answers to my 2 problems or redirect me to the right place. First of all before the first time I had sex with a girl I hardly "tortured" my pennis, being...

View more questions Search