Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davejag Posts: 308, Reputation: 5

Oct 8, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Will not wake up to go use the bathroom
    My wife is six weeks pregnant and in the past she has trained her body not use the bathroom through out the night. Now that she is pregnant she finds her self waking up at 2:30pm ( night shift worker) and having to run to the bathroom. In my opinion that can't be healthy, she says the urine is really yellow but lightens up through out the day. If someone is holding their urine can that harm the baby?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2007, 05:25 PM
    It won't hurt the baby, but she could give herself a kidney infection or UTI.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 8, 2007, 06:07 PM
    She needs to pee as often as she needs to pee. If she holds it she can get a UTI which can be dangerous to her and/or baby.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Holding urine when your bladder is full is not healthy. She needs to go to the bathroom when her body tells her too... not on her schedule.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excessive Saliva When I Wake Up [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Some morning I am forced to wake up at 4:30- 5:00 in the morning because I have such an excessive amount of saliva I can't sleep. I can not continuously swallow it because not only will I be swallowing every second, I will also feel the build-up of saliva in my stomach. I often spend...

Wake Up America! [ 36 Answers ]

The Borders are being dismantled. The USA is being reduced to a 3rd world country. Every one of us now in the US will have to give our wealth to the others who cross into our country and bleed us dry. That is why the congress wants this "Amnesty Bill" to pass; it opens the way for the "North...

Can't wake up [ 7 Answers ]

Help, my daughter can not wake up some mornings, she is a single mother, and has to be at work at 7am 5 days a week. Even with going to bed early, she will some mornings not hear the alarm clock, the phone ring, over and over, as I try to help wake her up.

Limit Wake [ 1 Answers ]

What should I look for in a boat design that limits wake?

View more questions Search