Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WhiteShaggy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 02:22 PM
    How to be a better Shooting Guard
    I'm 5'11 130lbs and currently a Sophomore in HS. As of now, I'm almost set to start JV. I still feel the need to improve my speed/agility and vert to be more of an asset. I am currently using 5Lb Each Ankle Weights, but I need to know if there is anything else I can do to improve speed/Vertical jump. My Jumper is pretty good but anything to help me get higher would be even better. Can anybody help?
    bballplayah Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Hey I might be able to help
    If you have a 1pound weight you could snap it onto your ankle and practice jumping against wall 10 times for 3 times a day, keep marking your place.. it might work.. plz tyr and tell me if it woks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water shooting out from behind shower hot and cold valves [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn on the shower, water is not making it up to the shower head, rather spraying out from behind the knobs to turn the shower on? Is it just bad gaskets? How should I repair.

Security Guard Agency [ 3 Answers ]

I was approached by a fellow that is a licensed private investigator in the state of Florida. We were discussing ways of "making money". He asked me if I thought I could run a security guard agency. He would provide the funding for me. Of course I said yes... research later. One hump I haven't...

Video shooting help [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Sony Handycam and I am unable to get the video with fine quality at night shooting. Where can I get good stuff related to tricks of video shooting like elimination of red eye, etc.

Trouble Shooting Floor Drain backups [ 1 Answers ]

I am employeed by a company that offers a service to clear blockages in commercial floor drains; especially restaurants and grocery stores where grease is prevalent. We do use power snakes at times, but more often we use high pressure water. Our technicians struggle a lot at troubleshooting the...

Swiss Guard [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am American and have an interest in joining the Swiss Guard at the Vatican. I have visited all the websites that have information about the Guard and the Swiss citizenship laws. I was wondring if anyone here could tell me more about the Swiss Guard than the simple criteria posted on : ...

View more questions Search