Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neadysamurai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Tiny jumping bugs on skin
    There not fleas that I know, they are really tiny and narrow with an orange color to them but not dark orange kind of light and some are more white . You can only see them if the light is just right and I know I'm not crazy cause my wife has seen them 2 I only know to look when I feel a pinch and when I go to smash it they jump and I can't find them again .
    These bugs are really small about this big - and narrow like that .
    They don't leave welts but I itch really bad and I'm really paranoid cause I can't see them only when they pinch .

Oh and when I do get one they smash real easy so there not hard like a flea I thought possibly a baby flea and I also thought maybe a midge but I've looked up pictures and that's not what they look like nor do they look like lice or bed bugs .
    Help me I'm freaking out!

Edit they do have wings but since there so small you can't see unless you look really close and there wings a bit black but not noticeable unless looking real close
    jrb252000 Posts: 410, Reputation: 28
    -

Jul 31, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Maybe it is a springtail?
    NurseL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 12:39 PM
    Why don't you Google "thrips". I get attacked by these all the time and my husband thinks I'm crazy. This usually only happens outside though... Are you getting pinched inside?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little tiny bugs [ 13 Answers ]

just lastnite I kept noticing I would itch in random places like something was crawling(the crawl pretty fast) on me and it was a very little bug smaller than a period.I have found one at a time randomly Do you know what kind of bug this could be?

Tiny red spots on skin [ 35 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I don't know if I have just noticed these or if they have just appeared but nonetheless I am stressed out over them. They look like someone took a tiny tiny pin and place little dots on my skin. They are hard to see unless you are pretty close the area. They are not raised and...

Tiny tiny bumps [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I am a virgin and have never done anything more than kissing.. I am only 15. I have kissed a person who is sexually active which is why I am worrying about this so much, that's was five months ago I would say. I was just browsing YouTube and stumbled across a herpes film. I got worried...

Litte tiny bugs [ 2 Answers ]

I found these little tiny almost mircoscopic bugs in every window seal, even in the upstairs windows. Raid seemed to have killed them but is anyone aware of what they are?

Jumping up [ 1 Answers ]

Any one know how to keep a dog from jumping on everyone ? My Beagle jumps up on everyone as soon as they get in the door she is very excitable. She loves company but they don't care for her jumping up and smelling there bottoms and just plain jumping up in general.. I know that if I was to take...

View more questions Search