Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wonderboy78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Small red lump
    I'm 15 and a virgin. I'm not concerned with an std, but am wondering if the small red lump/bump I found on about the middle of my penis shaft is anything serious? It seemed to appear out of nowhere. And I'm hoping its some kind of bug bite? There is a small cyst like lump under the skin of the bump that seems to be connected to the skin. It did not pop when I tried to pop it, and is painless unless I squeeze hard. If you have any idea please help, as it will be greatly appreciated.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Jul 26, 2007, 11:01 AM
    If you're a virgin and your not worryed about STD's then just make sure it was'nt from fooling around. ( ex. BJ's, hand jobs, etc... ) if you clear all that mabey its from you masturbating and the fricton from your masturbation causes irratation. If not that still then I'm stuck on what it may be and either way deffinatly go see a doctor!
    Kimberly66 Posts: 18, Reputation: 5

Jul 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderboy78
    im 15 and a virgin. im not concerned with an std, but am wondering if the small red lump/bump i found on about the middle of my penis shaft is anything serious? it seemed to appear out of nowhere. and im hoping its some kind of bug bite? there is a small cyst like lump under the skin of the bump that seems to be connected to the skin. it did not pop when i tried to pop it, and is painless unless i squeeze hard. if you have any idea please help, as it will be greatly appreciated.
    I agree with O-troubles- how long have you had it and did you notice any tingling sensations in that area right before you noticed it? Genital Herpes is contagious- you do not have to have full intercourse to get it. If it become an open sore in the next day or so- get to a doctor.
    otto186 Posts: 152, Reputation: 14

Jul 27, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Since you're a virgin that rules out STD's. From my experiene, the only thing I can think of, is that its more than likely an ingrown hair. If you are still worried talk to your parents, they'll understand.

Stop squeezing it, try not to irritate the area, and make sure the area is clean and it should go away in its own time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red, non-irratating lump in the skin, on the bottom of the penis [ 8 Answers ]

I found a red lump on the bottom of the penis shaft. I have a few ideas of what it may be but I am not sure. I know its not an std. its red and darker red a the top. I thought it could be a zit but it didn't pop, and it may be an ingrown hair but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any other ideas? It...

Red lump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

This lump is starting to get to be. Had once before and went for only about a week. It has come back now. I am 19yrs old and not worried about it being STD's or HIV. It is redish, painful when touched, does not look likea pimple because of size, serface area is smooth. It is only skin deep and not...

Small Red Bumps... [ 1 Answers ]

I just found a patch of small red bumps on the right side of my neck behind my ear. The area doesn't itch or burn. I don't know what it is, but the spot isn't getting smaller or bigger... :confused:

Small lump on skull [ 1 Answers ]

Just under my eye, on the bone that surrounds the eye, there is a very small lump, about a milimetre in length. If I apply pressure to it, I can feel pain, but I think that is just in the skin. It only appears on one side. I only noticed it recently, but it could have bee nthere for much longer. Is...

Small red spot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years of age. I have a small red spot on the side of my penis, its on the left side of my penis. I am circumcised and I'm a virgin the only sexual contact is oral sex with a girl but I didn't come. I am really worried because at first I thought it appeared because I masturbated regulary...

View more questions Search