Ask
    dannytmac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 07:14 PM
    Anal sex
    Can anal sex get a girl pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2009, 07:16 PM

No, but... if you are so young you don't know this, you have no business having sex.
    princessdiana28 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 07:17 PM

Ummmm... no. Not trying to be mean but if you don't know the mechanics of pregnancy, then you probably shouldn't be sexually active. If you are not ready to encounter pregnancy... take preventive measures for every kind of sex.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 07:35 PM

No but if he inserts in the vagina after anal sex(which is very risky for infection) and there is sperm on his penis(it only takes one) then you can get pregnant.
    dannytmac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 07:38 PM

Umm I'm 18 and I was just curious cause I was not sure but thank you... and yes, I am a virgin that's why I was wondering.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2009, 07:42 PM

No, but don't force it on a young girl.
    snoopy524 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 07:46 PM

My girlfriend is 18 as well. She's a virgin too and her whole life she's been pretty prude... I like that a lot though now she just wants to have sexual relations.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2009, 08:08 AM
    The answer is simply this... not directly, but the proximity of the vagina to the rectum and even a tiny bit of seminal leakage combined with the movement of her underwear could potientially deposit it at the vaginal opening... from there it is possible to reach the uterus and cause a pregnancy, not likely, but possible. And you should deal with possibilities rather than statictical odds against.

Because it does happen.
    KellyAlexander Posts: 37, Reputation: 3

Jan 30, 2009, 09:08 AM

You can't be 18 and not know this... virgin or not! Ok kid... if you have to ask such questions... you are NOT ready for sex!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok im not being disgusting or gross, im jus curious ok? U no wen ppl do anal sex does it hurt for the girl, and here's the gross part, doesn't shit cum out or summin out of the ass? Or can't the guy feel the shit wen the guy's ting is inside? Im so confused,?

Anal sex [ 31 Answers ]

Why my husbend ask for anal sex all time

Anal Sex [ 37 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves anal sex with me, I am not quite the same. SOMETIMES I am in the mood for it, but usually I just want to have vaginal sex. Does anyone here like anal sex or no?? Any tips on enjoying it more?! I really want to do it more because my boyfriend LOVES it.

View more questions Search