Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brianna123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Why do my forearms, hands and legs burn and ache?
    My brother-in-law is a former body builder. He did use steroids about 10 years ago. He has extreme pain in his forearms, hands and describes it as constant pain that burns, tingles and cramping. He then feels in his hips, knees and shoulders joint pain and constant calves cramping with twitching in his quad area. Burning sensation in his legs as well. He is in constant pain. Any ideas of what this could be? His job consists of sitting while driving and bending over, working on industrial machinery. Thanks.:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 26, 2008, 12:54 PM
    He really needs to see a doctor about this. It could be MANY things and, since we are not doctors, we can only speculate and maybe give an opinion.

This could be anything from rheumatoid arthritis to fibromyalgia, for a proper diagnosis however, he needs to be seen by a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Soul ache [ 48 Answers ]

I found out that my husband of eight years whom I would have given a lung to in a heartbeat has cheated the entire while. I have kids I can't end it all BUT I really have an ache in my heart AND now throwing up and diahreah. I am sick to mt gut literally . I threw him out. WHY did he cheat when I...

Stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pelvic pain for about a week with a late period. I am not sexualy active so there for there is not possibilities of being pregnant! What is wrong with me?

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search