Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Sore and movable lump under arm pit
    I believe I have an infected Lymphnode under my arm pit. Would heat help to hurry along the healing. I assume it is a lymphnode because it is movable and very sore (especially to the touch). Any advice? (I'm sorry if I spelled Lymphnode incorrectly)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Ah you did pretty good on the spelling actually.

Have you been ill recently? This would cause an enlarged lymph node. There really is nothing you can do yourself. You may need antibiotics, so you would need to see the doctor for that. But if it is just from a cold or the flu only time will reduce the swelling.

Have it checked out by your doctor just to be on the safe side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump under my arm [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump under my arm, but it seems to be in the muscle rather than the gland. Anyone had this problem?

Penis gets sore [ 18 Answers ]

Hello I have a problem every time I urinate I guess the tip of my penis gets sore also after I'm done urinating I wipe my penis and I guess there's a little drop of blood on the urine cause it turns red.. so please can someone help I need to know if its an infection or something.. please... :(

Lump under arm [ 1 Answers ]

Under my arm I have a growth... about the size of a golf ball a bit larger... went to clinic and got mamogram but didn't show so its just under my arm they didn't suggest any kind of dr. or referral of any kind... maybe not having ins. Didn't help with their volunteering info... also I noticed the...

View more questions Search