Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    virtualHYPE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 08:41 PM
    Sleep
    For some reason when I sleep (yes, just sleep) with my girlfriend, I can't sleep. I don't know what to do cause I have tried all I know to do. Even when I am exhausted from the day and have work early in the morning, it still won't happen. I end up being almost completely down the next day because of it. It doesn't happen very often because we still live with our parents, but it really only depends on her mom and if she goes out of town or not. Please give me some advice. It will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jon
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Nov 28, 2006, 12:27 AM
    Maybe subconsciously you are nervous her mom might come home and that is keeping you restless. It also could be the fact that maybe you don't feel totally comfortable sleeping next to her. I mean I am sure in theory you do, however your mind might feel like you have to be awake when she is around or that you need to act a certain way and that is keeping you from really getting comfortable. It also could be the fact that just being near your girlfriend is making your brain race without you knowing it and that would result in your sleep struggles. If you are having trouble sleeping next to her, try listening to music it might lull you to sleep or you could watch some TV until you're about to doze off. You might also want to consult somekind of site that deals with sleeping disorder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

Sleep [ 44 Answers ]

Hi I always go to sleep around 3 or 4 am then wake up between 7 or 8. Is this normal as I don't feel tired. Thanks

Now she won't sleep at all [ 5 Answers ]

It has been a week of crate training so far for our 10 week old beagle. We had some problems with her pooping in her crate, found out she had worms and diharia, stool is now firm sometimes and super loose others. She is on a pill for her diharia and we gave her her worm pill last night. She is...

Sleep [ 12 Answers ]

I have a question that is for anyone who knows anything about sleep disorders or dream interpretations. Anyone think they can help?

Lack of sleep [ 5 Answers ]

When I went to Alcoholics anonymous, they always said "nobody ever died from lack of sleep" many years later, I don't drink anymore, but my medical insurance won't pay for Xanax or Clonazapan (sleep inducers) because its not a life threatening illness

View more questions Search