Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gigglezgrl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Total cost of Merchandise
    How can I find the total cost of merchandise purchased for the year?:confused: I would appreciate any help at all thanks.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Sorry, no way to answer this without knowing what this is about and what type of information you have available. If you can provide more info, maybe we can help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of Merchandise Sold [ 2 Answers ]

I am online right now doing homework for my Accounting 1 class. I have been given the question below. Determining cost of merchandise sold In 2005, Best Buy reported revenue of $27,433 million. Its gross profit was $6,495 million. What was the amount of Best Buy's cost of merchandise...

Cost of good sold-merchandise company [ 1 Answers ]

What does mean that cost of goods sold is a percentage of sales for a merchandise company?

Cost of Merchandise sold [ 2 Answers ]

In 2005, Best Buy reported revenue of $27,433 million. Its gross profit was $6,495 million. What was the amount of Best Buy's cost of merchandise sold? Enter the amount in millions. Please Help

Cost of Merchandise v. Cost of Good Sold [ 1 Answers ]

Is cost of goods sold the same thing as cost of merchandise sold? If not and if no additional information about where the cost of merchandise sold figure came from should it be included on an income statement? :confused:

Total cost [ 1 Answers ]

Harry's Seafood used high-low data from Juhe and July to determine its variable cost of $15 per unit. Additional info follows: Month -- Units Produced -- Total Costs June -- 2,000 -- $40,000 July -- 1,000 -- $25,000 If Harry produces 2,300 units in August,...

View more questions Search