Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravi3148 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 12:38 AM
    How to size the transformer? Which is based on demand load or connected load?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2010, 03:45 AM
    Connected load.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I calculate maximum demand load from connected load in KW [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am ssaha, I want to ask, how can I calculate maximum demand load from connected load? Suppose in a shopping complex cannected load is 5000 KW. Only connected load is known but other component like demand factor not specified. In that case how can I calculate maximum demand load? Please help me.

277/480 load after transformer = to 120/208 load feed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 800 amp 120/208 3P stand up section that feeds a step up 90kva transformer and the loads are nearly equal? I thought that after the transformer the load of 277/480 would be drawing less. We have about 500 amps per phase being drawn in front of the transformer and the load at the sub...

Demand load [ 1 Answers ]

I have a commercial kitchen equipped with three 3 kW ovens a 20 Kw water heater and a 3 kW deep fryer what would be the demand load for all of these items also what would be the definition of demand load:confused:

Load/Demand Meter vs Normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I probably will post lots here as I am a new home owner and have tons of questions. When I had the electric switched over they said they house had a load or a demand meter on the house which could save us money but you have to use more electric? What are the pros and cons on this kind of...

View more questions Search