May = 180
    June = 200
    July = 210
    August = 170
    September = 140
    October = 90
    November = 60
    December = 50

I want to calculate the value each day of year, but the total of this values each month must be exactly like value previously describing.
    Also, the graphic render must be with smoothing line, like spline or simpson rule.

See attached a excel base http://cjoint.com/?CKilaalz7z2

How to make this?

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Bye

Check out some similar questions!

Crankshaft smoothing [ 1 Answers ]

If a crankshaft has scratches on the journal due to main an rod bearing wear,what could I use to make the journals smooth again. Thank you

Smoothing wall texture [ 3 Answers ]

I have purchased a new home in which most rooms are textured half way down from the ceiling. The previous owner painted the upper portions to match the bottom. My husband wants to chair rail all. I do not. Do we need a professional or can we smooth out the top areas to match the bottom?

Smoothing Plaster Ceilings [ 1 Answers ]

My 1920 plaster ceilings look like merangue peaks. I don't know how many layers of plaster have been gooped on to likely cover the cracks. The foyer has it on the walls too. I'm not exaggerating to write that you would snag a sweater if you leaned against that wall. The 'merangue peaks' could put a...

Smoothing textured walls [ 8 Answers ]

Help! We have heavily textured walls which catch all the dust. I would like to smooth out the walls, do I use "sheetrock topping joint compound"? Or something else? Do I put this on in thin layers or in one thick layer? This is hard work for an old lady, any advice would be so gratefully received....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.