Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaholi1989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 10:01 PM
    How to do the hypothesis
    A financial planner wants to compare the yield of income and growth mutual funds. Fifty thousand
    Dollars is invested in each of a sample of 35 income and 40 growth funds. The mean increase for a twoyear
    Period for the income funds is $900. For the growth funds the mean increase is $875. Income funds
    Have a population standard deviation of $35; growth funds have a population standard deviation of $45.
    At the 0.01 significance level, can you conclude that mean yield for the growth fund is less than the
    Mean yield for the other fund?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2012, 05:23 AM
    There is a Finance Board, perhaps they will jump in and answer your question. If you don't understand statistics then you should consult your tutior

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What hypothesis can you come up with for this statement? [ 4 Answers ]

Why is society partial towards beautiful people?

Hypothesis [ 0 Answers ]

suppose in a test of hypothesis , data are deemed to be significant at alpha =.08 but not at .04 What can you tell about the P-value

What is a hypothesis [ 10 Answers ]

Help

How to construct a hypothesis? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to do a hypothesis test on two sports teams comparing the defenses of 2 NFL teams. I did the test already but I'm not sure what hypothesis I should use?

Hypothesis [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. How would I answer this procedure, by the hypothesis Procedure: to determine the percent by weight of water hydrated to a salt and to establish the formula of a hydrate salt of CuSO4

View more questions Search