Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbeei Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2012, 07:46 AM
    Statistics help for students free
    A doctor is concerned about the relationship between blood pressure and irregular heartbeats among her patients,she classified blood pressure as high,normal or low and heartbeat as regular or irregular and she finds that 16%have high blood pressure,19%have low blood pressure,17%have irregular heartbeat,of those with irregular heartbeat,35% have high blood pressure and of those with normal blood pressure,11% have an irregular heartbeat.what percentage of her patients ha regular heartbeat and low blood pressure?

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics help free online [ 2 Answers ]

Perform a 2 sample non pooled t-test procedure on the summary statistics for 2 independent samples use a significance level of 5% Sample mean A= 705.375 Sample mean B= 817.067 Sample SD A 183.855 Sample SD B= 330.146 Sample Size A= 8 Sample ize B= 15

Free statistics help [ 1 Answers ]

. Do students at various universities differ in how sociable they are? Twenty-five students were randomly selected from each of three universities in a region and were asked to report on the amount of time they spent socializing each day with other students. The result for University X was a mean...

Statistics help for students? [ 1 Answers ]

Three friends (A, B, and C) will participate in a round-robin tournament in which each one plays both of the others. Suppose that P(A beats B) = 0.7, P(A beats C) = 0.6, P(B beats C) = 0.9, and that the outcomes of the three matches are independent of one another. (a) What is the probability that...

Free immigration questions for students with kids? [ 4 Answers ]

Some yrs ago I went to london to study but along the line my visa was cancelled after spending 5mth out of the 2yrs student visa. Can I still apply for a student visa to study in london? And I have two kids now, can I be permitted to take them along with me to study in london? *** help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.