Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taryns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2012, 05:48 PM
    statistics
    A certain student has missed several weeks of class. This same student takes an exam comprised of 10 multiple choice questions. Each multiple choice question has 5 different choices. Assume further that this student has no knowledge of the material and takes a wild guess on each question.
    What is the probability he gets exactly 2 correct on this exam? (Record your answer with at least 4 decimal places.)
    Answer

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics [ 0 Answers ]

normal distribution, t distribution, x^2 distribution, F distribution, F test and X^2 test 1. standard distribution used when variable is known 2. family of distribution used for small sample sizes less than N=30 3. test used for ratio of variance of 2 normally distributed population 4. changes...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean for a sample to have a standard deviation of s=5? Describe the score in such a sample (describe where the scores are located relative to the sample mean.)

Statistics [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Is it possible to have different results when comparing a test statistic with critical value and when comparing p value with the level of significance? For example, I do not reject the null when comparing test statistic with critical value. BUT I reject the null when comparing p value...

Statistics [ 3 Answers ]

Owens Orchards sells apples in a large bag by weight. A sample of seven bags contained the following number of apples: 23,19,26,17,21,24,22. a)verify that s (x-sample mean)=0 This is what I'm coming up with, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Help please ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.