Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anabertha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2011, 03:20 PM
    Four sevenths of students got an A in class twelve students did not. How many got A;s
    How many received A's.

Check out some similar questions!

In a management class of 100 students, three languages are offered as an additional s [ 5 Answers ]

Subject viz. Hindi, english and kannada. There are 28 students taking hindi, 26 taking kannada and 16 taking english. There are 12 students taking both hindi and english, 4 taking hindi and kannada and 6 that are taking english and kannada. In addition we know that 2 students are taking all the...

A university has 10,000 students of which 65% are male and 35% are female. If a class [ 1 Answers ]

Mean and Variance A university has 10,000 students of which 65% are male and 35% are female. If a class of 30 students is chosen at random from the university population, find the mean and variance of the number of male students

When students say I can't do it [ 3 Answers ]

When students say "i can't do it" what is a good response to give them

Affordable online class for foreign students [ 5 Answers ]

Any ideas about institutions offfering undergrad level course online at affordable prices for international (F1 visa status) students in US? I notice they have us pay three times as much as state residents in community colleges for online classes, is it same everywhere or am I just not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.