Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    illinihawks Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Finding power for a hypothesis test
    Find the power for the following hypothesis test given that the true mean is 210.
    H0: &mu = 190
    H1: &mu &ne 190
    Level of significance = 0.05
    Population standard deviation = 64
    n = 75

I don't recall ever covering this in class as my notes for this section are unfilled so I don't even know where to start.

Please help :)

Check out some similar questions!

Test coming up!-finding acceleration and tension [ 7 Answers ]

Image: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33409&stc=1&d=1287173136 I have a test coming up and I want to be able to understand the following problem: Two crates are on a table crate 1 is attached by string A to crate 2 string B A large crate (crate 1) has a mass of...

Finding IQ test for five year old [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want to get my five year olds IQ tested... does anyone know where I can have that done? She just turned five last month and can already read on a first grade level and is adding and subtracting she also remembers things from when she was about 18 months old. When you talk to her it's like...

Probability of finding at least 1 out of the test [ 1 Answers ]

On a multiple choice test of 10 questions, each question has 5 possible answers. A student is certain of the answers to 4 questions but is totally baffled by 6 questions. If the student randomly guesses the answers to those 6 questions, what is the probability that the student will get a score of 5...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.