Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinballqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Physics: Rubber Band Car: Guidance needed with equations!
    We built rubber band powered cars and now we need to do a write up based on our results. Now I've managed to complete most of the write up except a few parts. We are asked to determine the theoretical total original energy of the vehicle and the final energy. I'm just wondering what equation I would need to use to find this and what givens I would use and why. I'm trying to better understand the topic... but I don't really have anyone else to ask!

Thanks!
    stingRay18 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballqueen View Post
    We built rubber band powered cars and now we need to do a write up based on our results. Now I've managed to complete most of the write up except a few parts. we are asked to determine the theoretical total original energy of the vehicle and the final energy. I'm just wondering what equation I would need to use to find this and what givens I would use and why. I'm trying to better understand the topic... but I don't really have anyone else to ask!!

Thanks!
    In order to help with the equations you will need to provide additional details about your project. For example: the weight of the car, the distance it moved, timing measurements made, the landscape of the motion: on level surface, up an incline, etc. the conditions at the end, related to final energy: at rest or in motion, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Band Name Needed! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Been searching for a song for a little while. Its an acoustic remake of Paula Abdul's "Straight Up". I heard some band do this on The Howard Stern Show a while back. It was real cool to hear some guys playing acoustic guitars and singing this song slowly. Any help would be greatly...

Quadratics equations in physics [ 2 Answers ]

How do you solve the quadratic equation 1/2at^2-vt+d=0 please solve fast!! Thanks

View more questions Search