Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    knockyoudown123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Science is confusing.
    Okay so, I'm in 8th grade and I have a worksheet on Freshwater pollution. It tells me about it on the front, I got the first half of the questions, but there's a question that I don't even see the answer to on the front?

"How can water pollution be cleaned up naturally?"

I think the answer is "rock and sand of an aquifer naturally filter and purify groundwater."

But I don't know if it's right, and we get graded on our homework.

Anyone help?
    grace14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 04:57 PM

Im in the 8th grade also.

That sounds correct to me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing EX [ 2 Answers ]

Alrite my ex is like conusin me, she claims she likes me sort of and says she loves me still but when she's drunk or when I say something slightly annoyin she spazzes at me and hates me again then the next day she forgives me, wha does she want from me?

Confusing Ex [ 6 Answers ]

So me and my ex-girlfriend met each other 2 months ago at college and we instantly hit it off. She tells me she never usually connects with people as quickly as me and her did and I felt the same way. We both have never have met someone that we had as much in common with, and because of that we...

This is so confusing! [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating my boyfriend for 2 years. (4 if you wouldn't count break-ups) He has this friend that is ALWAYS at our house, 5 days out of 7. About 2-3 months ago I just started feeling left out all the time. I wanted his attention & it seemed like he wouldn't give it to me. He would rather go to...

Very Confusing Ex? [ 2 Answers ]

First and foremost; I would like to Thank you for taking the time to read this! I'm looking for some non-judgemental insight/advice on a very Confusing ex? It's a long story but he and I dated for almost 2 years and he Broke up with me suddenly because of his "hang-ups". Shortly after that ...

He's so confusing [ 8 Answers ]

There's this guy at my school today I played ping pong for pe because it was free play and this guy I sort of like came and actually talked for the first time in weeks he hasent said anything to me since he was suspended three weeks ago and he finally talked and we just joked around and I'm glad...

View more questions Search