Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misstee29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Is it hate
    My sons dad and I dated on and off for 8/1 years but now he is so bitter towards me and he also takes it out on our son he hasn't seen him in a year when we were together he did for him but when I broke it off with him he became so bitter he has anther son that is older than my son and he gets along with his son mom she has several other kids from someone else not from him but he gets along with her but he acts like he hates me we have tried to work things out like 8 times its been 4 years now that we've been aprt he was my first love but I couldn't deal with the insecurities and jealousy he told me once that he was seeing this girl and she looked like me but she didn't know how to cook like I did and I politely told him that he needed to give her a chance and that we are all different he is OK when we get along but noe that we are going to court for child support he is angry fire hot mad but I played with him long enough my son is 9 he gets along with his other son mom I'm cool what's wrong with me if would help me with my son we wouldn't be going through this he is so bitter towards me and he is makein my son pay for it that's wrong we were like bonnie and clyde but now he acts like he hate me
    RedneckMama Posts: 103, Reputation: 17

Jun 16, 2008, 04:43 PM
    "but now that we are going to court for child support he is angry fire hot mad"

... you said it yourself... is it hate? I don't know about that; but he sure ain't happy that you're taking him to court for child support...

If you're done with him, if your relationship is over.. then don't concern yourself with his anger toward you.

Court does not often bring out the best in people... especially when they're being sued by someone they once loved and they know the outcome will not be in their favor... and this is probably why he's acting so 'fire hot mad'...

You just do what you have to do for your son--don't compare how your son is treated to how your EX treats his other son, it will only serve to bring you down and make you upset, leaving you to wonder if it's your fault your son is not going to be loved the same... It's not.

You can't control X, you can only do what's best for your son and hope X wants to be a better father someday... it's sad, I know... but it's all you got right now.. just be the best mom you can be and try not to dwell on what you and your son don't have; but focus on what you do have...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 16, 2008, 04:43 PM
    So he hates you for making him responible and making him pay child support who cares?? Most likely he does. Also most likely he shows up at the other persons now and then, and does the babies daddy thing gives them a few bucks and laughts all the way home that he does not have to pay.

So file for your support, and make him pay, and maybe be glad that he is out of your life.
    misstee29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Bitter
    Part 2 - I was in a relationship with my sons father for about 8/1 years it didn't work out he was very insecure and jealous of me we tried to work it out over the years I just could not handle it but now he is soooooo bitter towards me he takes it out on my son to make me hurt my son has not been around him in a year when we did have conversations he would always say somehting about us in the past and I'm at a point were I can talk to him about situations but he don't want me talking about a dude to him he is weird I don't understand him but he can tell me about females and I'm cool with it but last year around June we had a little disagreement over the phone and I haven't talked to him since my son hasn't talked to him either and at this point it doesn't even matter because my son isn't a toy and we have to go to court next month for child support I got a feeling that he will try to act like he wants to see him so bad but at this point I will tell the court only supervised visits until I know that he is sincere its too much going on now a days its sad because my son knows his dad and does not understand that daddy is just angry with mom after 4 years I'm cool but he is bitter I am almost afraid that he would try to do something to harm me if we were talking my son could get anything he won't even let my sons brother call him the only time they talk is when he goes to his moms house and that's only via email that's sad kids are innocent and I have done nothing to him at all I am over the relationship I'm the one that ended it 4 years ago and every since then every now and then we talk on a good note for about a month the longest and as soon as there is a disagreement he runs and we don't here from him for months and he lives about 15 minutes away anyway I did the smart thing I hired an attorney after all the bickering I got tired of begging I shouldn't have to my son is a child he doesn't know any better and I don't talk bad to him about his dad its just sad because I know that when we go to court he's going to act like he wants so much to do with my son just to fake and put on in front of the courts but my attorney knows the truth and god knows so its OK to still be that mad at me for leaving him 4 years ago is awful we tried to work it out numerous times but he is still so bitter with me I'm have tried to be his friend several times for the sake of our son but he flips the strip on me every time my son has been hurt so much it hurts me to see my son hurt you can't make someone be apart of someone's life if they don't want to but he will pay because it wasn't only me that played

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Does everyone hate me? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi,My name is Ricardo. I'm 16 and live with my 2 older brothers and my father in Ireland. My mum died when when I was 8. When she did my dad sent me away to boarding school. But my brothers got to stay. I came home start of this year. When I did my brother was married and so was my dad they...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

Would they hate me? [ 14 Answers ]

I am gay. Nobody knows it. Don't know what will happen it I tell someone (freinds/family) Good chance my parents would kick me out. Also good chance that my & friends won't talk to me. Pleez respond...

View more questions Search