Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LithiumRukia Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Does this guy really like or hate me?
    Most of, if not all of the guys in my class are jerks. They are incredibly egotistical and act as though they are eight when they're really fifteen to sixteen years old. They gather together in groups and discuss which girls look "hideous" and "fat" when they themselves aren't good-looking in the slightest.

They spend spend almost everyday interrupting class and driving our teachers crazy and during lunch break they throw things at each other. Our classroom is filthy due to the garbage they stuff into desks.

There is one boy in particular who is one of the most irritating idiots I have ever met. I have never done or said anything bad to him since I first came to this school four years ago, in fact it's the complete opposite I always avoid being near him or looking him in the eye when he's around because I can't stand the way he talks and treats people.

Despite this, this guy has made my life a living hell from day one. He enjoys tormenting, insulting and making fun of me and says things about me which are completely untrue and ridiculous.

It's gotten to the point where I just wish all the time that he would transfer to another school or go to live in another country.

People say that boys sometimes just make fun of you because they secretly like you but in this case I really don't think that's true. I have the feeling that this guy truly detests me though I don't know why.

How should I deal with him and get him to leave me alone?
    j_troubadour Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2008, 11:25 AM
    When I was about 15 I had some kids at school that would start picking on me every day. I tried ignoring them for a while but it didn't change anything so I decided to take a new approach. I would be nice to them before they could be mean to me. They'd normally make fun of me as I walked by. Instead I'd tell them hi and told them to have a great day. At first I got weird looks but it worked. They ended up becoming friends of mine. Hope that helps. :)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 29, 2008, 12:22 PM
    It's not a bad idea. If this guy actually says rude things directly TO you, not just behind your back, respond to him the way you would if a BELOVED FRIEND had just playfully insulted you. You would laugh, come up close, tweak his arm, and say something "playfully insulting" back... and laugh some more.

He won't have any idea what is going on if you start treating him this way. Including walking up out of the blue and just start talking to him about "whatever".
    kateuk Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jun 4, 2008, 11:12 AM
    Yea, do that! I'd love to see his dumb, confused face, haha. As for all the other boys... Boys will be boys I'm afraid, this is how they act in school! They just want to impress each other, and make their friends think they're 'cool' or 'hard'. Mature, huh? X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

Does he hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is ten and appears to be going through a stage where everything I do is wrong he a even seems to hate me.He tells me to leave the room if I start to tell him off or locks the door so he doesn't have to listen to me.I'm at my wits end and don't know the best way to react.

Hate the way I am. [ 7 Answers ]

OK... this is a problem with myself and my feelings towards everybody. I am a normal person, I have friends, and I live a normal life. The thing is, I am such a heartless person, hate overwhelms me every time that's my main problem. I can't love people, there's like only 5 people from all of my...

I hate myself [ 24 Answers ]

I decided to search the internet about how I felt using the exact phrase 'I hate myself'. I noticed that a lot of people asked questions about how do I fix it and all their problems seemed to be things like I think I'm fat and stupid and useless but I find I just hate myself. Every waking moment...

Would they hate me? [ 14 Answers ]

I am gay. Nobody knows it. Don't know what will happen it I tell someone (freinds/family) Good chance my parents would kick me out. Also good chance that my & friends won't talk to me. Pleez respond...

View more questions Search