Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Oct 16, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Coming to a fork
    So I've come to the decision to let go. Even though I have been good and happy, even though I have missed her. I have made the decision to let go of her completely. And really mean and feel what I say. I can't harbour these emoitions any longer. I don't have it in me to try to care. It has been hard to come to realize this but it is what I must do to move forward. When I think of her it holds me back and I can't move forward. I guess I'm just letting go it is near imposible for me to say that. But I'm doing it. I might not have control of her and I but I do have control over me and my thoughts. I must let her go completely with no thought of her return. Even though I know she will return this way of thinking is stoping today. No longer will I think of it because I don want it. Im proud of myself and I might miss the thought of what could have been I am faced with reality of what is..

Have a good day people.
    LUK3Y Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2007, 02:13 AM
    Good on you mate :) STAY STRONG
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 17, 2007, 03:37 AM
    Poud of you.
    Stay with us and strengthen yourself more by helping others who are just starting their journey.
    MissingHim2Much Posts: 252, Reputation: 37

Oct 17, 2007, 04:32 AM
    Way to be strong. I say I'm going to move on about 10 times a day but I never really do. I wish I could find it inside of me somewhere but I haven't found that kind of strength yet.
    sunflower88 Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Oct 17, 2007, 04:33 AM
    Hi,

I agree. I've come to the same conclusion myself (thanks for your comments on my situation). Sometimes you can't make things go away as fast as you would like, but helping others get over their heartache can help you along yours.

I know your words helped me... :-)

Good luck... it WILL pass. One day, you'll wake up and you'll realised that you didn't think about her.. .
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 17, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Sunflower88]Hi,
    I agree. I've come to the same conclusion myself (thanks for your comments on my situation). Sometimes you can't make things go away as fast as you would like, but helping others get over their heartache can help you along yours.
    I know your words helped me... :-)
    Very wise words , and you should be very happy that you have helped another thru your EXPERIENCE!!!

I miss the thought of what could have been I am faced with reality of what is..
    Sorry you had to learn in this way, WELCOME TO REALITY!!
    strengthen yourself more by helping others who are just starting their journey.
    Thats your answer, get out of self!! A very good way to stay off the pity pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    whiteribbon Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Oct 17, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Congrats I'm glad you have gotton round to this way of thinking - there's only one way to go from here, and that's up! Well done and be proud of yourself! Let us know how u progress... :)
    Cher13 Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2007, 12:30 PM
    That's awsome you have realized this... I wish I could be so strong... but I'm working on it, I guess one day you just get to the point of so much heart ach and frustration you don't care anymore, and you realize you need to love yourself before anyone else and decide to make YOU happy. Good job
    madaman Posts: 212, Reputation: 25

Oct 17, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Im glad that you are at this point. A lot of us are all in the same situation and its good to know we aren't alone going through this tough time. Don't be disheartened if you relapse a little because it happens to the best of us as well.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Keep with nc and improve yourself.
    crushedovernover Posts: 260, Reputation: 19

Oct 17, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Trust me although at weak moment it cross's my mind of calling I just wouldn't. I won't and don't care too. Like I said I'm leting go and really just don't have the time to care for someone that doesn't care back.. It would be counterproductie if I did think of her. So yeah, out of sight out of mind. Back to being who I was before she came into my life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knife or fork? [ 12 Answers ]

When I have a tender cut of meat, a pancake, large vegetables, etc. is it improper to cut with only my fork and not use my knife?

Barak's done, stick a fork in him. [ 28 Answers ]

Over the past couple of weeks we have seen Barak Obama's lack of experience bite him on the butt. During the so-called Democratic "debate", Barak stated that in his first year as president he would sit down with a host of rogue nation's leaders, including Kim Jong Il, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Hugo...

When is it coming [ 19 Answers ]

I had a little spotting of blood but once and then I went to the bathroom again and there was no blood so do you think my period is coming.

Is he coming around [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Since last post, I have talk to him. Hes told that my behavior has changed and that he does see a great improvement. He says he's not ready to completely talk all the time. But he says that in time he will. And that he does still care for me a lot. Should I still put forth the effort to...

When should toddler be using spoon/fork [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wanting some advice on this subject, Currently I am still feeding my son with a spoon myself and letting him feed himself with his fingers food that can be eaten that way. My mom said I need to start letting him feed himself with a spoon, that he should be attempting it right now. ...

View more questions Search