Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SCH07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Is my house haunted?
    :confused: Is my house haunted?? Well first of all I saw something or someone laying in my Brothers bed.It really freaked me out.And me and my friend Courtney were swimming in the pool in our backyard,and we saw an old lady or a liked figure of an old lady.One night me and my friends were playing hide and seek,well Marissa ran upstairs to shut the closet door,turn off the light,and close the door to the bedroom.Well as soon as she got downstairs she looked up and saw the door open,the light cut back on,and the closet door open.And we have been seeing swirling black blobs... It's freaky.Well one time we were walking home and we just got back from walking to the creek,and we passed an old shed that was on our property.It was torn up and very raggidy well me and friend had a very very strange feeling about it and than pictures started poping up in my head about what may have happened.There is much more.Is my house haunted?:confused:
    saharaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SCH07
    :confused: Is my house haunted???Well first of all I saw something or someone laying in my Brothers bed.It really freaked me out.And me and my friend Courtney were swimming in the pool in our backyard,and we saw an old lady or a liked figure of an old lady.One night me and my friends were playing hide and seek,well Marissa ran upstairs to shut the closet door,turn off the light,and close the door to the bedroom.Well as soon as she got downstairs she looked up and saw the door open,the light cut back on,and the closet door open.And we have been seeing swirling black blobs.....It's freaky.Well one time we were walking home and we just got back from walking to the creek,and we passed an old shed that was on our property.It was torn up and very raggidy well me and friend had a very very strange feeling about it and than pictures started poping up in my head about what may have happened.There is much more.Is my house haunted?:confused:
    Well my house used to be haunted and it sounds like yours might be.. things happened all the time.. we had to move from the house.. but it wasn't for that reason.. tons of stuff happened it got to the point where things were happening everyday.. my sister got so scared every night that she would run into our parents room crying.. and I was only like 5 or 6
    Spider-Girl Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2007, 03:42 PM
    wow that's crazy. I've never had things like that happen to me. Maybe you should call sum paranormal investigators 2 your house to check it out. Or you could take a video camera and film all night and see if you can catch something :/ you never know. Or u can have you house blessed. Other than that that's all I got. I hope it helps -Spidey
    TFallenOne Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 07:22 AM
    Try communicating with "it" get a digital recorder and at night ask questions slowly wait a few minutes for a response and then ask other questions. Go back later and listen to the tape carefully and listen for EVP "Electronic Voice Phenomena" this is one way to determine if you have something residing in your home.
    Unveiled Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

May 29, 2007, 08:53 PM
    It may be or your mind may be playing tricks with you. Think about what the mind is capable of, if it wants to it can make you depressed,crazy it controls lots of things. However I am more of a paranormal girl myself and I would say have it checked out and if you do not know any investigators. Take a digital camera and snap some shots anywhere you might think is a "hot spot" You never know what you see.
    abigailpauline Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2007, 02:30 PM
    It doesn't sound like it. No offense, but I think your mind is playing tricks on you. I am a strong believer in the supernatural, but this sounds like mindgames.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my new house haunted? [ 11 Answers ]

We built and moved into a house 8 months ago. We have one room that we had some Bali statues and tribal mask in for decoration. Since we added these we have had a few people house watch for us who did not like the room. My mother stayed and put all the Bali stuff in a bag in the garage because they...

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my...

View more questions Search