Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:06 AM

Doing good here too, the moving is somehow tiring since I get up early just for the sake of not missing the bus, then getting home at about 6/6.30 pm. There is (hopefully, but unfortunately) one last day at the hotel, then I'm back to the office to process and finalise all the documents. I succeeded in putting two more kilos since I got to go to the hotel, the food there is yummy and there is so much! :p But I feel I'll lose them again in a few days :(
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    It's going well. I finished my old job on Friday and start the new one in July. I'm doing some interior painting this week, so I peek in here when I need a break. I read the link about your new job. That sounds great. I bet you are excited.
    Sounds like you are having some fun. Haha.

I am really excited about starting this new job. I am just anxiously waiting for my start date.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adviceishere View Post
    i sure am, we put on a huge show for him. what a day i have had, i swear i think my belly grew over night, im just realizing i can't cross my legs anymore and sit like a lady! haha
    Haha, better not wear a skirt.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Doing good here too, the moving is somehow tiring since I get up early just for the sake of not missing the bus, then getting home at about 6/6.30 pm. There is (hopefully, but unfortunately) one last day at the hotel, then I'm back to the office to process and finalise all the documents. I succeeded in putting two more kilos since I got to go to the hotel, the food there is yummy and there is so much! :p But I feel I'll lose them again in a few days :(
    Sounds hectic Unky!
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_89 View Post
    Haha! Thanks for the heads up :p id be getting some strange looks :eek: oh and I have this really strange phobia of anyone touching my belly button and it looks like mine is going to pop out soon and rub off my clothes! Aaaaah gross!
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:13 AM

Nah, actually, I like the job a lot, I get to see those beautiful hotels and get to know how a lot of companies work. I hear that some of my bosses even get discounts with the hotel managers with whom they've been working before :p

Then later, I'll get to go abroad for work and at the same time visit countries and such :)
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:14 AM

I actually enjoy painting. Everything looks so fresh and clean. Usually I can go for hours but I hurt my neck and shoulder recently and they are still a little sore. I'm taking lots of breaks. :p

I bet. It sounds like a career move versus a job. I was excited for you reading about it.

Unky - I know exactly what you mean. I used to travel so much for my job, eating out all the time. I had to be really careful. Do you know what your next project will be? That was what I really enjoyed about working for an accounting firm - always a new challenge and meeting new people. The travel was fun for a while, but it got old.
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:15 AM
    haha! thanks for the heads up :p id be getting some strange looks :eek: oh and i have this really strange phobia of anyone touching my belly button and it looks like mine is gonna pop out soon and rub off my clothes! aaaaah gross!
    Haha, yea, probably would. Hmm, you need a label for you stomach. NO touching belly button! Not sure what to say to that last part...
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:16 AM
    Nah, actually, I like the job a lot, I get to see those beautiful hotels and get to know how a lot of companies work. I hear that some of my bosses even get discounts with the hotel managers with whom they've been working before :p

Then later, I'll get to go abroad for work and at the same time visit countries and such :)
    Well doesn't sound to bad actually.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:16 AM
    haha! thanks for the heads up :p id be getting some strange looks :eek: oh and i have this really strange phobia of anyone touching my belly button and it looks like mine is gonna pop out soon and rub off my clothes! aaaaah gross!
    Addy, the baby's coming I tell you! ;)

The baby is perhaps finding some other way out :eek:

::joking:: :p
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:17 AM
    Addy, the baby's coming I tell you! ;)

The baby is perhaps finding some other way out :eek:

::joking:: :p
    Hahahaha oh god can you imagine! Unky I have another 4 months left! I'm going to explode soon! Oh and I'm finding out what the sex is in 2 weeks! Il be sure to tell ye all :D
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:18 AM
    I'm sure if she did that and skipped the drawers... she'd make somebodies day for sure. :D
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Looking View Post
    I actually enjoy painting. Everything looks so fresh and clean. Usually I can go for hours but I hurt my neck and shoulder recently and they are still a little sore. I'm taking lots of breaks. :p

I bet. It sounds like a career move versus a job. I was excited for you reading about it.

Unky - I know exactly what you mean. I used to travel so much for my job, eating out all the time. I had to be really careful. Do you know what your next project will be? That was what I really enjoyed about working for an accounting firm - always a new challenge and meeting new people. The travel was fun for a while, but it got old.
    I used to like painting but I haven't even wanted to for awhile. I need to paint my bedroom but I keep putting it off. I need to do a lot of things but keep putting it off. Haha

Thanks for being happy for me. It will be leaving one job I thought I would retire from to another job that I hope I can retire from.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:20 AM
    That's the pop out timer to let you know when its ready. :D (many turkeys come with those, they pop out when its fully cooked. Not sure they have those on your side of the pond.)

It should be in the appendix of the women's body user manual.
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:21 AM

Quote Originally Posted by JLo

No, I don't know yet what it will be. I'm already having some difficulty with managing my own tests and deciding how to perform them all by myself, it's more difficult than I first thought, where in my first project, I only performed the testing. But I'm working through it, and I understand that it's a learning process too, so I think I'll be fine :)

About the travelling... I've heard rumours that the people who seem old and worn out are the ones who travelled a lot... and when I mean a lot, it's really a lot lot lot :eek:
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I'm sure if she did that and skipped the drawers...she'd make somebodies day for sure. :D
    Yea, I bet somebody would be a happy camper for sure. They might even pitch a tent.

That may have been wrong!
    Uber Member

May 23, 2011, 11:23 AM

Ahh, I'm voting... girl Addy :)

Wait... there's a women's user manual! :confused:
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:25 AM

Hahaha my Va-jay-jay is being discussed I see! Hahaha
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:25 AM
    I used to like painting but I haven't even wanted to for awhile. I need to paint my bedroom but I keep putting it off. I need to do a lot of things but keep putting it off. haha

Thanks for being happy for me. It will be leaving one job I thought I would retire from to another job that I hope I can retire from.
    I've been wanting to do it for a while, but with my time off now it will be much easier. My house is pretty big so it will take a while to do all that I want. My good friend Carolyn (you might remember her from a couple of years ago) is having a baby in September and I also told her I'd paint the baby's room for her. Oh well, it will keep me out of trouble... for the most part. :D

I'll look forward to hearing more about it. I'm still not sure what exactly I want to do when I grow up - no retirement plans yet. ;)
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2011, 11:26 AM
    hahaha my Va-jay-jay is being discussed i see! hahaha
    That it is. Awkward huh?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated alice in wonderland [ 6 Answers ]

I want to find an animated version of alice in wonderland. I used two have a vhs tape of it and I'm not sure what happened to it. I think it's from the 90s but it might be 80s I'm not sure. I'm also not sure what company it's by. I think the theme song went something like "alice if only we knew...

Alice and wonderland [ 1 Answers ]

I just went and saw the new alice and wonderland directed by tim burton with johnney depp in it. Does anyone happen to know the name of the dance the mad hatter did at the end??

Weird alice in wonderland movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I was watching the news and there was a small documentary about movies which were nominated/seen at a foreign festival. All the movies were interpretations of alice in wonderland by lewis carroll. One movie really freaked me out. It was a black & white adaptation of AIW, where alice walks...

Alice in wonderland [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of alice's cat in alic in wonderland?

View more questions Search