Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curiously_concerned Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 07:24 AM
    Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me.
    I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my prob. After a little bit of having sex it starts to burn but its more of a hurting feeling and after wards it hurts AND it hurts when I pee. Its so stressing and the thing of it is that it just bothers me to the point where I want to cry because it wasn't like this in the beginning. I just wanted a couple answers before I go see the dr may 1st. Please help me
    SoopaDuck Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Apr 28, 2007, 09:45 AM
    I'd say something isn't right. Go to the doctor. Your boyfriend should go see his doctor too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Yes be sure boyfriend sees a doctor also, and you need another check.

Also remember if you are not on some level of birth control, the word mommy can be in your future. And a condom is to protect you from all sorts of unwanted STD.
    E3317 Posts: 103, Reputation: -5

Apr 28, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Hsbr you been checke for std's
    HipHipHooray Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2007, 02:09 AM
    Hmm I know what you mean!

I know I don't have any STI's but sometimes when I have sex for a long time I can get sore, and I've noticed that as soon as he cums it hurts 20x more. So much I've asked him to pull out and not inside of me
    (im on the pill by the way)

But seeing the doctor is still a good idea, it can't hurt. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss her so much it hurts [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I've never posted here before, but I need to help from somewhere. I have known my best friend, Misty, since the 5th grade. We started going out in high school, and became closer than ever. We know each other better than our own families. After dating for almost two years, she decided to...

Sex hurts :( [ 19 Answers ]

Hi Recently every time me and my boyfriend have sex afterward it really hurts and can't have sex for until about 3 to 4 days afterwards :( is there somethink wrong with me? And has this happened to anyone else before if it had what did you do to stop it? Thanks

Hurts [ 73 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 8moths . We were pretty steady. I really feel he loves me. He has been hurta lot by woman.. so he keeps saying he don't want any comiments yet I hear a lot of stories about him falling in love with his ex wife agai and hew had been seeing her for a while now. He...

Still hurts [ 4 Answers ]

Why do I still hurt over my cousins death? It was in 98 such a long time ago. I remember one day my aunt and cousins visiting us when we lived in fayetteville. My step mom and cousin got into a religious argument over a song. Finally my aunt said she was sorry that they would just have to leave and...

View more questions Search