Apr 17, 2007, 02:49 PM
    In love with one,but loving another.
    I married one woman, but I'm still in love with another
    nottheonlycluelesstexan Posts: 22, Reputation: 15

Apr 17, 2007, 02:55 PM
    So what's your question?
    whiteladybug2002 Posts: 235, Reputation: 36

Apr 17, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Why would you marry a woman you didn't love?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Are you looking for a sympathetic person on this? Or just wanted people's general ideas?
    care90 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Sounds like a bad situation... I guess it all depends on if you love your wife or not
    irishgirl7561 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Ok, well it sounds like my problem... only - I'm the wife. It basically just sucks. First of all, you need to provide more details in order for us to give you any input. How long have you been married? Do you have any children? Do you love your wife? Are you sure? Ask yourselves these questions and give us some info... I'll try to help if I can!
    chipotle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 02:53 PM
    I was this person sometime ago and it really hurts you to know it is possible to fall in love with someone else while you are with your partner whom you love very much. The difference in the two that I found out is this: the person that I fell in love with has been my soul mate for a very long time when I was so much younger and over the years our souls connected, the intimacy grew more, the passion excelerated, the longing kept increasing, the passion pushed over the limits, being in love you feel the connection, you feel the fire burning inside of you and yes you want to do all that you can for this person you are in love with, you want them to be safe, taken care of, you pray for them, you keep them in your heart, your thoughts, you remember all the sweet poems and words they said, and he/she remember the closeness, the passion, compassion, the excitement, the anticipation, and when you are together you melt the other with your desire, esctasy, passion, respect, sensuality; you are in love with their mind, their ideas, their spirit, their dreams, etc. you will do almost anything for this person that you are in love with within reason, you will find a creative side that you didn't know you had such as being poetic, crafty; you are in love with them so much but you don't ever want to smother them or be clingy my situation never arrived to that point but I often told the one I was in love with how my soul longed for them, how I often wanted them to be safe and take that extra moment to have some me time. I still want nothing but the best for them but it's really hard being with someone who really doesn't register to the peak of the mountain or how that they can make you sing in the valley without music playing, or make you smile without anyone else in the room with you like your soul mate, I think you can only find love like this once in this life but when you find it and it really is the love bug you can't give it or them up but you do have to move on as hard as it is and knowing that the soul mate feels the same way about you but you can't break up a relationship because you should have would have could have's

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused Loving my husband [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know where to start. In Feb of this year my husband started staying out, he was drinking a lot at the time, he said he was making money?? This was going off and on he even told me one time that he "used to love me", he said I was a loud mouth female etc. All during the time that he was...

Can't stop loving my ex [ 124 Answers ]

Someone please help! I divorced my husband 10 years ago because he made me choose between my marriage and our unborn child. I choose our child and had a beautiful baby girl alone. Since then my ex has kept me on the back burner with promises that one day we will be together. Last weekend I...

Loving an abuser and getting my ex back [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 issues I need your help with! 1) I'm 29 and dated a guy (We'll call him RD) for 2 years (we lived together for a year). I tried to end things early on due to us being so different but he convinced me that things would work out. Shortly after, the verbal abuse started but I didn't...

Loving someone for their money? [ 45 Answers ]

OK.. when I love someone, I know that I love them for them. I'd say that I'm a nice guy, with good moral values, etc, etc. However recently I have noticed that I react differently to girls with money (with really rich parents). Like... its hard to explain it but I just want to love those type of...

In Loving Memory. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am posting this in Other Family & People, instead of Pets & Animals, because our 12 yrs old mixed breed housedog, terrior-poodle, Molly, was our "home" family. Our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson live about 4 hours drive away. I am hoping this well help me, and I know my wife has been...

View more questions Search