Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2007, 07:59 PM
    Can he throw me out?
    As you can see by the postings in the "marriage"section my husband is abusive and wants to throw me out.We are both on the lease and because of my legal status I cannot work legally which he is aware of.Can I file for spousal support to hold me over?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 30, 2007, 08:24 PM
    You can file, but he paying is another thing.

If you have an abusive husband you need to get out, MOVE for your safety.
    beanster Posts: 69, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2007, 08:54 PM
    I cannot as I cannot legally work until I have a work permit and SSN and he knows that.He has left and wants to stay at somebody else's place.A friend who works in the court will provide me with listings of organizations that could help me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help, about to throw Murray Rider in the bottom of the lake! [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, so I was given this Murray riding lawn mower for free. Guess I found out why. Thought it should have been an easy fix but now I'm so pissed at it. Ive replaced about every damn part and it still won't start. It has an 11hp Briggs and Stratton engine on it. Ive replaced the battery, starter...

I throw like a girl [ 8 Answers ]

It's embarrassing... I'm a 20 year old male and apparently I have the throwing action of a girl. I used to play cricket when I was in primary school, in high school once a group of people made fun of me during sport because they said I throw like a girl... I never knew! All through high school I...

Casablanca Fan with Single pole, triple throw, with off position [ 3 Answers ]

Witch Color goes into which electrical connection: We have black, grey, pink and yellow colors and stations L-1-2-3 Thanks

View more questions Search