Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessica2306 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 06:59 AM
    I am 23 years old I have been on birth control for 5 years now and am married, but ye
    I am 23 years old I have been on birth control for 5 years now and am married, but yesterday I had unprotected sex with someone, he pulled out before he ejaculated but then right after the *** was out he re inserted his penis and we had sex for about 3 minutes after that and he pulled out and came again. Can I be pregnant and what are the chances that I could be pregnant? I had just ended my period that day also. PLEASE HELP IM SCARED!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 26, 2011, 07:01 AM

Of course you could be pregnant. You had unprotected sex.

To be brutally honest, if you are married and you had sex with someone OTHER than your husband, you SHOULD be scared.

You are now playing the waiting game and have to wait to see if, and when, your next period comes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its been two years how do I get over my ex who is now married [ 7 Answers ]

My ex (first love) and I have been broken up for two years, he's now married and I have a boyfriend but I can't love him the way I should because I'm not over my ex. How can I get over him.

I have been on birth control for three years and stopped three months ago. I got two [ 1 Answers ]

I got two regular periods ontime and the third month did not get my period. Took home pregnancy test and its negative. Could this be a result of my stopped pills ?

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 2 Answers ]

My exhusband was charged with theft by bring stolen property into state, theft by taking, theft by receiving stolen property, criminal trespass, aggravated cruelty to animals, removal of id items from animals. His sentence is 6 years jail time and 4 years probation. Will he serve all 6 years jail...

If charged six years jail time and 4 years probation will you serve all 6 years jail [ 1 Answers ]

My exhusband has never execised his visitation rights of our twin girls. We have been divorced for 7 1/2 years. He is in jail now. I have not received child support in 2 years. Is this considered abandament? I live in Georgia.

Adding name to birth record and changing name years after birth. [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to add the fathers name to birth certificate years after child is born and changing child's last name.

View more questions Search