Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rockandrollsuicide Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Not ready
    I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to get into a new relationship, or even date. I just really wouldn't be into it. EXCEPT, I've somehow gotten myself into a date with him tonight, and I can't cancel, what should I do on the date? We're going to a movie.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Hmm if your not sure on the date just tell him your not ready to move on yet... but tell him you can just go out as friends if he's any kind of guy he will understand.. but probably not lol if you tell him you get it out of your head
    confusedgirl Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2007, 12:35 AM
    Just keep things casual just cause your datin doesn't mean your getting into a serious relationship... just have fun... and relax...
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 13, 2008, 12:46 AM

Just have fun that's all you have to do, no heavy questions just go out keep the talk light and go home some what early...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 13, 2008, 11:46 AM

Two years old, this question is out of date. Nothing to see here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is HD-ready? [ 4 Answers ]

In considering a flat screen TV, what is the difference in HDTV, HD-ready, LCD?

Almost ready to go [ 13 Answers ]

I have bought a Linksys Wireless Adapter to connect to my computer via USB cable. I bought it on eBay, so it didn't come with directions or a CD, but I am not sure if a CD is necessary. I need some help getting connected. Can anyone help me?

How do I say I'm ready [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have talked about when we have babies and stuff like that but I haven't been able to figure out how to tell him I am ready to try. I am not sure if he wants to have one right now or not but I do I am scared I will say it in the wrong way I don't know how to tell him what should I...

View more questions Search