Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kisskissbangbang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 01:45 PM
    My boyfriend cheated on me we wanted to try and fix things but its only me trying!!
    I met my boyfriend at work back in 06 we fell madly in love he treated me like a princess I never knew there were people out there like him. He did special things for me wrote me little notes made me baths always put me first. Our relationship really grew through the form of letters and phone calls. In 08 we got our own app it was really special to us. It was OUR first place together. That's when everything fell apart he got drunk cheated on me. Of course it broke my heart but things didn't stop there things got worse he got more rude more angry the fights got more intense the cheating got worse he was always talking to someone one myspace or getting girls numbers or checking out girls. It all really destroyed myself esteem this went on for months. In Aug we got in a fight I had to go out of town and I said I do not trust leaving you so either you come with me or you leave now before I do and that will be it. ( I already know I should have left him long ago ) but I didn't when we got back things seemed a little better. He deleter his myspace he didn't have a cell phone. So he didn't really have the ability to do anything wrong but then Nov came around I had a miscarriage that alone brought us very close again. We didn't really fight . I am of course still broken from his past cheating because we never really fixed it. But just recently we had another incident where he got this girls number I flipped out the cops were called I had it I wanted him out of my life out of my house. This is out app though he has no one that will take him in and I don't have anywhere to go so I moved all his stuff in the extra bedroom and he was sleeping on the couch. I told him our relationship is on thin ice I should leave you like yesterday but he said he wants to try and fix things he will do whatever it takes blabla.. he came up with all these ideas but never goes through with him. Last night I tried to tell him your not trying you do not make me happy anymore and all this stuff and it always just gets swept under the rug. We have been together a while now.I want to save the relationship but I don't know how with out his help. Someone please give me advice but not just saying to leave his I already know I should have done that. But what should I do now? Anyone please!!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2010, 01:54 PM
    If you don't want anyone to tell you to leave... then this the wrong place to come to. Why would you want to stay with him. Listen to the advice you get here... give us a chance.:)
    sully123 Posts: 567, Reputation: 148

Apr 14, 2010, 01:57 PM

Your wasting your time on this man! Stay away he is no good for you. He is a cheater, that says it all. Your wasting your time. Leopards don't change spots. The writing is on the wall. You can't salvage this relationship. First of all, he isn't worth the time of the day. Do you want to walk on egg shells the rest of your life? He will cheat on you again. Find another place and dump him, and move on. Think more of yourself, instead of lowering yourself to man who has treated you like this.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2010, 03:21 PM

You don't want to save this shambles of a relationship-you want to save yourself by walking away from a jerk who disrespects you and who is a firstclass player.

The writing is on the wall,please read it.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2010, 03:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amicon View Post
    You dont want to save this shambles of a relationship-you want to save yourself by walking away from a jerk who disrespects you and who is a firstclass player.

The writing is on the wall,please read it.

YOU CANNOT FIX HIM!! :rolleyes:
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2010, 03:24 PM

Why on earth do you want to stay with someone who cheated on you?

Why are you trying to make things righr after he treated you like dirt? He should be the one writing this post! Not you!!

I'm going to say... do whatever your instinct is telling you. If you want to stay with this dude, then be prepared to get hurt again.

If he's not trying to make your relationship work, then its very obvious that he's not interested in you anymore.

Good luck. Hope you make the right choice
    taaam Posts: 27, Reputation: 9

Apr 14, 2010, 04:10 PM

It just seems wrong to stay with someone who has cheated on you.. we all agree here with that.
    rebecatfl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 06:34 PM
    Well... I am like your boyfriend but I'm a girl :( All I can say is that sometimes this cheating behavior is him acting out something deeper... I know that was the case with me... My guy gave me one chance, then another, and then another... by the end of it he was so hurt & angry that everything started going down the drain... Now? We took some time apart to sort things out, and he's decided to walk away... I'm happy for him.. & honestly, you do have to ask yourself if this might be something you could consider, I know I've learned my lesson & will never do this again, once I find someone I love...

If you do stay, as I really wish my man did, then find some sort of outside help... counseling, therapy, SOMETHING.. . because I think unfortunately, alone it's a little impossible... all my best to you darling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She cheated, but instead of trying to work things out she asked for space? [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, it's a little confusing and yes I'm still confused. I'll try and be brief. Basically she had been txt messaging with an EX sending dirty messages and pictures back and forth for close to 5 months. I was only getting suspicious around the last month of Dec 2009. Two days into the new year we got...

I cheated, I love him, How do we fix it? [ 15 Answers ]

I cheated on my boyfriend. Is there anything that can be done? I'm not looking for sympathy, or anything like that. I see the hurt and pain that I've caused him, but I know there are people who have been able to work through these things... I just want some advice, not a bashing from anyone because...

Wanted ToTake Things Slow - She Moved On TO a 60 Year-Old Man. [ 7 Answers ]

I recently began talking to a woman at a local coffee shop who was recently getting over a relationship. We hit it offf pretty good-she stated that we should go out on a date. As much as I wanted to, my instincts were saying no because I could tell that she was not truly over her relationship....

Albuquerque area hotel--specific things wanted [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried Priceline and a couple other services/searches, but can't find what I want. I'm looking for a hotel in the Albuquerque, NM area that has jacuzzi-type tubs in the room. Anyone know of any or how to find out without spending an afternoon on the phone calling every hotel in town?

I cheated, can I fix it? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in college and have been dating a girl for a little over a year. Last weekend, I had a date party with a student organization that I am involved in. She choose to go a party with her friends, instead of coming to my party (she isn't good friends with mine). SO.. I took a friend of mine to...

View more questions Search