Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilcandybabii Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2006, 04:08 AM
    He doesn't know if he loves me
    I guess I should let him go and give him time and wait till he comes bak but I don't know what to do... :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2006, 04:22 AM
    Not a lot to go on but I advise not to just sit and wait for anyone. Do the things you enjoy without him and balance your life with friends and fun. How old are you anyway?

Sep 30, 2006, 04:25 AM
    oh okie ummm but I'm scared to lose him =( did u read other whole message before this 1? Because its er a long 1 heh didn't realise I typed a long message... btw I am 20yrs old

Sep 30, 2006, 04:38 AM
    but... I have tried talk to him but as a normal conversation not like about love or showing him wit love or so... jst saying hi n how he is he doesn't talk to me much n sometimes he don't talk to me at all like he has ignore me few times. I don't know but I feel that he's not into me or doesn't want to talk to me I guess I'm being paranoid ova him... I get worried easy because he mite leave me, by the way I am hearing impaired but I can talk n hear n also I am blind in ma left eye... I thot it mite be because of this... that I mite not be tha 1 he wants to be wit... I feel I deserve to be hurt n he deserve to be wit some 1 else better than me but I rilli love him inside of ma n I always will... no matter what he does or where he's at, but I feel I am not tha 1 he wants to be wit maybe because of 4 who I am that I'm not his type =( it mite not be about that part I obviously don't know wuts going on wit him... but 4 all I know he says its not because of that, y would I think that? That's what he says... but I thot it was so I guess it wasn't because of this =\
    I remember him saying he doesn't care about hearing impaired n blind eye he loves me 4 who I am n there's nothing wrong wit it he says I am beautiful but I hope he does still loves me =(
    Expert

Sep 30, 2006, 05:10 AM
    I did read your other post and my advice is the same. I hope you break this dependency as it is not healthy and read the other post. We all get whacked out when we break up especially the "first" and it hurts.
    That I mite not be tha 1 he wants to be wit... I feel I deserve to be hurt and he deserve to be wit some 1 else better than me but I rilli love him inside of ma and I always will...
    No one deserves to be hurt and you should work on your self-esteem. Now is a good time to work on who you are and get used to the fact that you are worthy of happiness and to be loved. Work on being happy just because you are you.

Sep 30, 2006, 05:21 AM
    oh yea I know... umm wit self-esteem... but I have been dwn since tha day he had upset me n frm what he was saying I guess he needs time alone for a while because we have been seeing each other most times like almost every wkend... so I guess he needs space... he did loved me but I actually not sure if he do love me like I do, but ima try be happy he has made me happy eva since I met him I nva knew what happy meant till I met him I nva been so much happy before... im so happy wit him n thins were great but then it went dwn because of what he said n he said he knew it would hurt me before he said it I thot to ma self if he knew it would hurt y did he have to say all this n it confused me =( but he was so upset he even cried for hrs... n he would not even 4give himself because of what happen... if him n also me didn't say any of those stuff it wouldn't turn out wrong I wish we could turn bak time like how we used to be tha thins we did n how we were... I feel I have lost him because I didn't rilli realised till ma bestie told me... but I felt that he will no long feel tha same way I think. Because I must have been pushing alil n chased him abit too n like make him love me or so. Then I thot id better let him be n give him time if he rilli loves me n misses me he would come bak for me n love me what I need to be treated as n be there for me 4 who I am n love me 4 who I am =/
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2006, 07:58 AM
    Just go on living your life and doing the things you want to do. Your time and life are yours so use them to your own pleasure and enjoyment and don't worry about him or anyone else.

Sep 30, 2006, 08:00 AM
    aww but he means tha world to me... I want to spend time wit him as well n as well ma life too n friends... but I'm scared to lose him because I love him way too much... but 1 thin he won't talk to me =( I tried to talk to him but he want reply to me... hes actually ignorin me...
    Expert

Sep 30, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcandybabii
    aww but he means tha world to me...i want to spend time wit him as well n as well ma life too n friends...but im scared to lose him coz i love him way too much...but 1 thin he wont talk to me =( i tried to talk to him but he want reply to me...hes actually ignorin me...
    Is that the answer to everything someone tells you , How In Love you Are?? We get that and we've all been there before , some of us a few times and we know how hard it is so get started on YOUR life without him or go wallow in self pity!! Your choice.
    loveangel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2006, 01:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilcandybabii
    i guess i should let him go n give him time n wait till he comes bak but i dont kno wut to do...:(
    Gurlfriend I feel your pain
    dimples2185 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 12:37 AM
    I'm kind of in the same dilemma, and well... time hasn't helped him make up his mind. Distance hasn't either, I tried to disassociate myself from him for a while and well working at the same place and having the same best friends kind of makes that hard. He ignores me too at times, and when I want to talk to him, he just says he doesn't know and stays quiet and doesn't look at me. The only thing that is helping me is that I've forgiven my ex for not being able to love me enough and myself for at times taking him for granted. If you think that its meant to be, then some way or another things will work out, and if they aren't... then you forgive and forget and hope for the best. I'm waiting and hoping for something to tell me what to do, but I think I am going to take matters in my own hands and just move forward on my own. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a guy really Loves/Likes You ? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old I had a couple of boyfriends yeah but then I had some who told me that they loved me or just don't want to be in a long term relationship but I hate that because then its like wasting time I want to know what I'm getting into you know I don't want to waste time on a 3 or 4 month...

She loves me she loves me not [ 7 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been on and off for the past 6 months. She liked this other guy before we started dating and now I'm confused if I should trust her or not with him. She also hasn't shown much interest in our relationship. What do I do?

My man loves me when I look good [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, my fiance's nice with me when I look good and talks about marriage has to be soon when I look good and of course I do not look good all the time like I do not dress up and put make up all the time and on those days he is not into me that much and acting like he is not ready like we fight and we...

To the girl who loves red [ 1 Answers ]

This is not a question. This is a message I have got to a young teen who loves the colour red. It is important to tell your mum about the situation. You don't always see eye to eye but she will support you in this 100%. Your friend is not being honest with you, and you have a tremendous amount...

View more questions Search