Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    basii Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2009, 10:18 AM
    My best friend is my boyfriend and things are getting really dull now what should I do
    I had a really good friend and he know me so good and I told that I loved him and we back boyfriend and girlfriend and now we have been going out for almost a year and I enjoy being with I'm and time passes soooooo fast and I love him to death , but the fact that he tells me from noe that we will never ever get married and that am getting fat and that our sex life now is sooo like a routin and that I caught him ling to me in my face really hurts and I have sacrifsed a lot for him I mived from egypt for him and am not going to the states to finish my university just for him so that I can stay with him .

What should I doo he always wants more from me what should I do ?
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Apr 24, 2009, 10:24 AM

As much as it hurts the answer is obvious, you should leave this man. Not only does he assure you that he does not want an actual future but he always puts you down and lies to you. This is a one sided relationship and you deserve to be treated better!

YOU DESERVE A FUTURE!! You should not put your education on hold for him. If he does not respect that you wish to create a life for yourself then too bad for him!

If he really loved you then he would want these things for you, not to deprive you of them. He would never put you down or do any of the things he is doing.

Apr 24, 2009, 10:27 AM

Well he tells me to go to the states but he also tells me if u goo it will be over between us and that our relationship will never be the same and that long distance relationships never works...
    Ps . He is a really nice guy and I know that he is afraid of commtiment , and he has a white big heart .

Apr 24, 2009, 10:48 AM

I feel like am hopless sometimes
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by basii View Post
    ... the fact that he tells me from noe that we will never ever get married and that am gettin fat and that our sex life now is sooo like a routin and that i caught him ling to me in my face really hurts
    That's just mean from his part. No respect from him. How do you still love a guy like that?

and i have sacrifsed alot for him i mived from egypt for him and am not goin to the states to finish my university just for him so that i can stay with him .
    I think the reason you're losing some spark is because of the distance. Distance is a killer in a relationship. Maybe one day you will find each other again, but right now, it does not seem long distance is in your best interest.

what should i doo he always wants more from me what should i do ?
    He sounds pretty controlling. Does he compromise at all?

I'm sure that you can find someone else who will make you much happier and that will treat you with more respect.

i feel like am hopless sometimes
    You don't need to feel this way. You choose to feel this way. Get out of this relationship and you will be back in control of your life.

Apr 24, 2009, 10:58 AM

Don't know

Apr 25, 2009, 10:39 AM
    How can I break it down to my boyfriend about me moving out of the country?
    Threads merged.

I always wanted to go and live in the states and when I finally got the chance am in a relationship , my boyfriend is so peranoied about me going and finishing my studies in the stats , but I sacreficed a lot for him ,but he keeps on telling me that if I moved to the states our relationship will be over like we wll not really get to talk a lot or see each other cause I will be in the states and he will be all the way in saudia arabia ( he is not saudi he is from jorden) and that I will forget him and that I will lose interset in him cause I will be in the states , but I love him so much but I know that there is no future between us because he always tells me that we will never get married and I say why he tells me we just cant...
    But I love him so much and I can't handel to breakup with him .
    Any advice ?:confused::(
    itried Posts: 249, Reputation: 108

Apr 25, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Don't alter your life plans for someone, no matter who they are. You may always have regrets it you don't do what you always wanted and this may lead to resentment towards him. The relationship will suffer no matter what you do (i.e. study in the US or stay). Try to think about what you want out of life and act on it. It takes a strong couple to weather the storms that come along in life and to accommodate each others goals and dreams for the future. This is where you find out how strong you two really are.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 11:36 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ke-345558.html

You may love him, but you don't love yourself. That's why you put up with his crap. Either quit complaining, or leave, and do what you want.

Apr 25, 2009, 11:39 AM

Yes I gusse what you are saying is sooo true...
    God like seriosly I never been this week before in front a guy in whole life
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Apr 26, 2009, 06:39 PM

It sounds like there are a lot of things going on here. I would suggest that you sort them out and take a good look at them because you are responsible for what happens to you. Do you want to finish your university education or stay with your boyfriend? Education will open doors. Your boyfriend is closing them.
    Haven't you sacrificed enough?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it wrong to want to end things with a friend cause you feel like your falling for [ 3 Answers ]

This girl is like my best friend and I've known her 4 about 3 yrs. I asked her out before but she said she "just wants to be friends". It was like the worse feeling ever and it almost messed up our friendship.we were all awkward around each other 4 about a week. And know I'm liking her again and I...

Do I tell my best friend what I think about her new boyfriend? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, long story here. My best friend Jemma is 20 years old and I've known her for a good four years. She has had a few relationships and usually follows the same patten and gets screwed over. A year ago she met this man called 'James' threw her work and she devoleped a crush for him, the crush...

Things were happening with a very special friend. Then he went back to his ex. [ 2 Answers ]

I've liked a friend of mine very much for around six months but have been attracted to him for over a year. We go out in a group and three weeks ago we went camping where things got a little bit out of hand in a game of dares. Although he had a girlfriend he went along with the dares, most of which...

Ex boyfriend is doing things that don't make any sense [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all. I submitted a question back in September about myself and my ex. We were dating for 3 years. August was our 3 year anniversary and about a week and a half after that he broke up with me. Also take in mind we were living in a house together as well. Which made it even more difficult to...

Things to Talk About with boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and we have 2 children together. It seems like lately when we are just relaxing at home together we have nothing to talk about. He gets really offended by this and thinks it mean I don't love him anymore but i do still love him with all my heart....

View more questions Search