Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babiig Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2008, 09:09 AM
    I've been diagnoised with clamidia but HOW?
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for at least 3 months and when I was with him I had caught an yeast infection out of know where and then my doctor told me it was myself who had caught an yeast because of my meds and then I had sex with him again I got it back .I went to the doctor again and I had an got a pep smere and they told me I had clamidia but my boyfriend wasn't not showing any symptoms and supposbly he went to the clinic and he didn't have anything.HOW CAN THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN? HOW DOES HE NOT HAVE ANYTHING? Ever since that he broke up with me cause he thought it waas myself... someone answer this:(:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 09:16 AM

STD Facts - Chlamydia

Oct 18, 2008, 10:55 AM

So basically u can get it any how but females show the symptom more then men. So then after 2 weeks or so its going to show his symptoms? Is it regardless he still has it?

Oct 18, 2008, 10:58 AM
    So basically you can get it any how but females show the symptom more then men. So then after 2 weeks or so its going to show his symptoms? Is it regardless he still has it?

One thing were not together cause once he heard it he didn't even talked to me about it or nothing shouold I just tell him to take a good reaserch about it I don't know what to do

Oct 18, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Clymedia someone answer
    So basically you can get clymedia any how but females show the symptom more then men. So then after 2 weeks or so its going to show his symptoms? Is it regardless he still has it? even if he went to the clinic

One thing were not together cause once he heard it he didn't even talked to me about it or nothing shouold I just tell him to take a good reaserch about it I don't know what to do
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Can you reword your question. It's really hard to understand.

Oct 18, 2008, 11:34 AM
    I have clymedia and I was over reading the symptoms and how you can get them and my ex boyfriend went to the clinic and he said he didn't have anything but how can he not have it? We've been having sex for 3 months and I've been faithful unless the symptoms has not came yet cause when I went to the doctor it took a while for them to know and

Since we broke I just want to tell him about how you can get clymedia cause once I told him he broke up with me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 02:50 PM

And he does not have to have it, I would give him some good web sites on it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 18, 2008, 04:14 PM
    You may have gotten it somewhere else. OR he had it without symptoms and gave it to you. Either way. I hope you have been treated for it because without treatment it can cause infertility.

Also, I hope you learned a lesson to ALWAYS use condoms.

Oct 18, 2008, 04:18 PM
    You mean the sympyoms I'm jusy making sure

Oct 19, 2008, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You may have gotten it somewhere else. OR he had it without symptoms and gave it to you. Either way. I hope you have been treated for it because without treatment it can cause infertility.

Also, I hope you learned a lesson to ALWAYS use condoms.

Yes I have learned and I'm going to use condums.
    EbonieBarbie Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 09:17 PM
    He is lying. He gave it to you. I bet he never showed you proof of his testing. He is trying to make you out to be the bad one when it was him who gave it to you. He is just asymptomatic. Does not mean he is negative. Ask for his results on paper. He never got tested. He is walking around spreading the disease.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 21, 2008, 10:04 PM

There are many STD's that men carry and they never show signs of carrying them. He needs to go to a clinic and get tested for STD's
    So they can take care of the problem-otherwise you'll keep contracting it.
    And J_9 is right-you should ALWAYS wear a condom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Might be clamidia? [ 3 Answers ]

Well to put it together easily, I had unprotected sex with my now current girlfriend, and she got tested for clamidia and told me I should go get checked too. I told the mother of my child to get checked also because I still mess around with her and she's the last person I had sex with, she...

Clamidia testing [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, just a quick question, Is it possible for clamidia not to be picked up during testing if the test is taken to soon after having sex with an infected partner? Cheers in advance

Undiagnosed clamidia [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend has just found out she has clamidia, and given to me. I'm OK with that, I knew her past. She spoke to the last person she slept with before me, they said to us that they had a test shortly after and the test said that they didn't have anything. Is it possible that the test was...

How long before clamidia symptoms appear in men? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just diagnosed with clamidia. We have been seeing each other sexually for 3 months. I tested negative for any std's including clamidia. He still blames me. I take docycline everyday for lupus. Is it even possible that I could have had clamidia and passed it on to him? Or...

View more questions Search