Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hazeleyedkewtipie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Ex husband says he still loves me but is married.
    I've been divorced now 16 years. I occasionally run into my ex and now we are friends. I just got a call out of the blue after about 4 years and he says his wife is cheating on him and that she wants a divorce. Then he proceeds to tell me he loves me and always will. I was worried because I have never heard him so depressed and he said he didn't care weather he lived or died. So I proceeded to tell him I still love him and we will get through his problems . I've learned since then ( three weeks later ) that they are trying to work things out and I haven't gotten another call since. What should I do? Did he only say these things to me to make me feel sorry for him? Or is he planning ahead as he has three kids and he knows he could never afford the child support and he figures I would have a 2nd paycheck coming in? Maybe he doesn't have real love for me after all he married a girl with my same name and if he didn't love her would he have married her just to get back at me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2008, 03:54 PM
    He turned to you, in his time of need, and now he doesn't need you. You divorced for a reason, and it hasn't changed, so he was down, and you encouraged him, it done and was effective, so stop speculating on his feelings, as his actions are obvious. He is still with her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I wait for my husband if he loves someone else as much as me? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, me and my husband have almost been married for 5 years. Last year we split up and a result of that we both got with other people. I became pregnant with a nother mans baby and he says he fell in love with a nother woman. We have continued to talk and be friends. We still tell each other that we...

Husband had sex with his niece before we were married, how do I get over it? [ 30 Answers ]

My husband and I have known each other for seven years, been together for about five, been married for a year and a half. He is 43 and I am 26. He has a 30 year old niece who I will call "Tara." A few years ago, when we were seeing each other but not exclusive, he told me that he was feeling...

My sisters husband married her for green card! [ 4 Answers ]

My sister had a love marriage and now that after 5 years of marriage as soon as he got his green card her told her he don't love her anymore and told her to leave the house. She found out from his friends that he married her for green card and also he is cheating on her, she can't give him a...

Just got married my husband don't have any kids [ 1 Answers ]

I want to have a baby but my tubes are tied is their any hope?

I'm a married female and I'm BI love women more then husband [ 3 Answers ]

I love my husband but it seems I fantasize about women and want to have sex with women then him. We do recreational drugs at times and can have lots of sex with him but if we aren't on them sex with him really doesn't interest me. When it comes to women and haven't been with many at all I get...

View more questions Search