Feb 5, 2008, 02:02 PM
    U.S involvement in WW2
    How was the United States involved in WW2?:confused:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2008, 02:07 PM
    What..

How were they NOT?

Read your textbook or read about world war 2 online or something.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 02:07 PM
    What do you mean? That is not ancient history by any means and can be Googled easily. Just type in WWII in a search engine - ANY search engine and you will have hundreds of hits.

But if you want specific information, please ask a specific question. Do you want to know why the U.S. entered WWII? Do you want to know which theater of war the U.S. was involved in and why?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2008, 02:10 PM
    If you would want archived photos about World War II, please see Owens Archive - World War II - Photographs, Prints, Images, Pictures and Photos for Sale
    excal001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2008, 06:24 PM
    It was probably the fact that japan attacked pearl harbor...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Well I guess if today's news were reporting it, the US aggression forces, attacked Japan after we stagged an attack on our own ships at pearl harbor, and with no reason, we attacked Germany who had possed no threat at all to the US.
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Jun 3, 2008, 10:08 PM
    The U.S. cut off oil supplies to Japan in an attempt to end Japanese aggression towards Manchuria (China) and East Asia. This caused the Japanese to attack the U.S. at Pearl Harbor in an attempt to end the oil embargo. After that the U.S. declared war on Japan. Then Germany, due to ties to Japan, declared war on the U.S. After that the U.S. declared war on Germany

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DSS Involvement [ 2 Answers ]

I suddenly find the MA DSS in my life accusing me of child abuse after having spanked my daughter. When did these people become the judge and jury for us and why have they been allowed to infringe on our privacy and how we raise our children?

Another married man involvement? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi~~ I'm 50 years old. Recently divorced after a bad marriage (of course.) The last 7 years of my marriage were rough, rough, rough. My self-esteem was shattered. My ex-husband and I have worked (believe it or not... sad to say) in Christian missions for years. He still does. I work at a...

Hippa 3rd party involvement [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Mike here and I have a question in regards as to if there is a hipaa violation in the following scenario. A University has a dental college and after closing they have a dental on call person for emergencies. A patient who calls the dental office emergency line gets the University's...

His Ex/Friend - Her Involvement in Our Relationship [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with a man who is very good friends with his soon-to-be Ex. I am 100% confident that they are no longer interested in making their marriage work, yet they have kept a tight bond between them. She wishes us well, and I feel she sincerely likes me. I understand this...

View more questions Search