Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LISA LEE Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2007, 08:59 AM
    My husband found blood on his chest, as he got out of the shower
    My husband found blood on his chest as he had just got out of the shower, there were no cuts, then when I looked at my white t shirt there was a blood stain on the same spot, no injury inflicted on either of us.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Strange.
    Did he hug you when he got out of shower?
    Did he wear your shirt.
    Could he have been bleeding from nose and dripped on chest, hugged you?
    Very Strange, only thing stranger is my Questions.
    Good Luck, Take Care
    dina_11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 10:15 AM
    The same thing happened to me and my sister but at different times. It was during the same year but in different months. We both found dried blood on the right breast of our bras but there were no cuts we could find and it wasn't anywhere else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood Results show Protein in my blood? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what that could mean or be a sign of? What is this doctor testing for?

Bathtub leak only when husband takes shower [ 9 Answers ]

I have a strange question... we have a leak in our kitchen ceiling, directly under bath #1. The plumber came out twice and even reset the toilet in bath #1, but the problem still occurs. We determined it only occurs when my husband (not me, not my kids) takes a shower in bath #2, which is NOT...

Chest pain and high blood pressure [ 6 Answers ]

I have had 3 separate episodes that ended in being taken to the emergency room. I am a 64 year old female, with no history of heart disease. The first time ,I passed out, was taken in and they said my potassium was 2.5, but could find nothing else, except for high blood pressure. The second...

Puppy found that won't eat, blood in stool, dehydrated [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do to save this puppy I found in a box in the rain until a vet is available:confused: ? He is a very young sharpei, won't eat, looking for mother I think, so I put a ticking clock in his bed, blood in his stool (loose), dehydrated.

Shower leak found - how to fix.. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a square,fiberglass, one drain shower. I has had a leak for a while,but just noticed. Water is coming from the drain, not a leaking pipe. I believe there was to be some silicon or some other sealant between the shower base and the drain itself, but none is present. Can I simply dry it...

View more questions Search