Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoAnswer Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 05:24 PM
    visions that awaken me
    One day I was very curious about my mind and subconscious. I wanted to see if I could get answers from it. First things first, I was down that day and all the other days of these events. I felt like I was the only answer for my questions. In the beginning of this year I have had a experience with feeling at loss with the world, both spiritual and non spiritual sides. I felt as though the life in me were the answers to my questions. My questions concerned if there were a place like earth what is it? Where is it? And am I alone? I went to lay down and my mind just drifted until one very vivid experience happened. It was like I was a car and my eyes were the head lights. I drove slowly until I came up to a green road sign that read 8th continental.
    I awoke not sure of what just happened, I was somewhat drained so I closed my eyes again and then had another vision, two worlds looked were close too each other only like what I thought was centimeters away, I described one planet as non physical and the other as physical. I never woke up after that I just drifted off to sleep.
    Not too much sooner after that I was feeling well, not too depressed but sort of. I lay down in my bed again and had a flash vision of what looked like a program on a computer with some sort of language inside the boxes. I couldn't read it but I described it as a program written to describe extraterrestrial, in my vision I described it as that. Today I felt mad about my homework so I lay down uncomfortably on my bed with my eyes closed when a image of a computer program popped up and some letters appeared as it typed itself. Hmmmm... the most mysterious thing about these visions is that I feel balanced except for being mad at something or someone or feeling sad for not having something done or having something I want. If you have similar experiences post it here or mail me about it, I think I'm talking to my inner guide but really, I wonder if I am right. Does anyone have any ideas?
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Oct 18, 2007, 04:37 PM
    Tis tricky to look inside the mind for answers. I once did and ended up insane for a time. Better to look for answers outside, for other Wisdom.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 05:14 PM
    You could be going into a meditative state without realizing it...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2007, 08:13 AM
    Sounds like too much video games for u!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are visions? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it common to foresee things in dreams? And if so is it always a clear vision or if it isn't clear does that mean it wasn't a vision.

View more questions Search