Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reccer626 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 07:37 PM
    My wife is having an affair
    My wife has been having an affair for the last 3 months. She finally told me about it constant questioning for the last month+. She told me that she was going to stop until the divorce was finalized, but it seems that it is continuing. Is there anything legally I can do to remove her from the house?
    suziel123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 07:43 PM
    What you can do by putting her out of the house. You could call a attorney or a lawyer. That's what I would do.
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 03:03 PM
    No way... and probably after the divorce you will have to leave your home...
    pcrudy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 05:28 AM
    If a divorce is going to happen and you do not have children start looking for a place to live. If you have kids, buy a tape recorder to protect yourself from false accusations of domestic violence or you will find yourself out in the street and (if you own the house vs rental) she will delay delay delay so she can stay there. Stay away from her as much as possible. If you own the house together, and have other assets worth fighting over, offer her 55% of the net estate and each pays their own legal fees; paying her the extra 5% will save both of you thousands in legal fees and years of your life. Follow this advice at our own risk.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2007, 06:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by reccer626
    She told me that she was going to stop until the divorce was finalized,
    Hello reccer:

I don't know. I've never heard of anybody living as husband and wife while they WAIT for their divorce. If that's what you're doing, stop. One of you has to leave, and it doesn't matter if they're getting some on the side or not.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Wife had an affair [ 14 Answers ]

My wife and I have been (what seemed) to be happily married for 10 years,we have 2 children,back in Feb she was indicating something was wrong and wanted to see a therapist,so it was arranged not immediately but shortly after,she has been the MOST trusting person I have honestly ever met,so the...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Wife emails ex who she had an affair with [ 13 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 2 years and she has always talked this this guy she had an affair with on the man she was with before me. They broke of the affair 2 years before her relationship was over with her boyfriend. She has told me all about the affair. Now she was hiding it from me on...

How do I rebound from my wife having an affair? [ 41 Answers ]

Hi, 4/11/07 Right now I am sitting at home my son asleep and my wife just called me from her conference in Vegas to tell me she was going out to gamble with 5 co-workers and one of them is the guy she had an affair with. How am I supposed to react? How am I supposed to feel? Can I tell her...

View more questions Search