Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    L85 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Major paranoia
    Right, I'm not sure if this is the correct section to put this but here goes...

I seem to be constantly paranoid, I feel that everyone is plotting behind my back all the time, when I meet girls I just don't think there intrested and constantly think they don't want to talk to me, but when they do get on with me I can't accept that they want to talk to me if you see what I mean. I have no idea how to stop this I'm not going to the doctor for reasons I have of my own, is there anywhere on the net that I can get help with this problem its starting to really cause problems now, sorry for the vauge description... Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 30, 2009, 03:20 PM

How old are you?

Dec 1, 2009, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How old are you?
    24, this isn't a new problem I've been like it for years. Im quite normal most of the time I've had a few long term realationships that have ended in disaster which I think has contributed to my problem
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by L85 View Post
    24, this isnt a new problem ive been like it for years. Im quite normal most of the time ive had a few long term realationships that have ended in disaster which i think has contributed to my problem
    You have to kiss a lot frogs (or frogettes) before you kiss your prince (or princess).

Did the relationships fall apart for the same reason ("I need space" or "I've found someone else") or for a variety of reasons? What does "long-term" mean? Months? Years?

Did you ever have a feeling that a relationship was not working, but continued on anyway and didn't say anything, so as not to hurt feelings or not to be alone?

Dec 1, 2009, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You have to kiss a lot frogs (or frogettes) before you kiss your prince (or princess).

Did the relationships fall apart for the same reason ("I need space" or "I've found someone else") or for a variety of reasons? What does "long-term" mean? months? years?

Did you ever have a feeling that a relationship was not working, but continued on anyway and didn't say anything, so as not to hurt feelings or not to be alone?

Well the first one was for about 2 years then the most recent one was 3 and a half years and bascially my ex girlfriend who lived with me just decided the wanted to leave and left out of the blue. So that left me very angry and bitter and the same thing happened first time round.

And yes I did feel like things where abit rocky but I kept on going as I didn't want to be alone, and now I have been alone for a year or so and I'm really struggling with everything I just can't trust anyone and always thing there is a hidden agenda :(

I recently met one girl who seems keen but then doesn't seem keen and because I keep reading into things I just don't know what to do I'm thinking about forgetting about her altogether purely because I can't understand what's going on and whether she is just stringin me on for the sake of it.

Sorry if that made no sense at all!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted or just paranoia? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I need something cleared up here. I might tend to be paranoid about stuff. Anyway, lately I've been talking to a friend about 'night attackers' as he calls them. He's haunted, and he's haunted by inhuman beings. They aren't ghosts, but he thinks that they are beings trying to create fear in...

How do I control my paranoia? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I think I suffer from paranoia, I think I got it from my mom, she doesn't like elevators cause she's paranoid she's going to get stuck so I don't like them either, were both clausterphobic, once I went to a club and had a panic attack, whenever I don't sleep in my own home I start panicking in...

Paranoia got me [ 1 Answers ]

So, as you all know, the election of the year has caused a lot of tension between races in some states. My problem is that in the state that I live in, I feel like I could be a target for abuse or murder all because of the current election. It honestly has me afraid to leave my house or be home...

I think I'm developing Paranoia [ 5 Answers ]

I used to live in a small secluded town where everybody knew everybody and there was never an issue regarding locking doors and robberies since they would never happen . Anyway, I recently moved to a large city with the fourth highest crime rate in Canada. Being secluded all my life has made me so...

Marihuana - paranoia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I started smokeing marihuana 3 years from now, at first I smoked intensevly and through time I smoked less and less. Now for the past few months when I smoke it I have this attacks, some sorth of paranoia. I can get on a noraml level. I can also feel depresive. Do u have any idea what is...

View more questions Search