Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    collegechic20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Paranoia got me
    So, as you all know, the election of the year has caused a lot of tension between races in some states. My problem is that in the state that I live in, I feel like I could be a target for abuse or murder all because of the current election. It honestly has me afraid to leave my house or be home alone because of all the crime going on. Should I be afraid of going outside or what should I do to stop being so scared of people that I don't even know?:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 15, 2008, 04:46 PM

You don't have to post twice under different subjects. We get the picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted or just paranoia? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I need something cleared up here. I might tend to be paranoid about stuff. Anyway, lately I've been talking to a friend about 'night attackers' as he calls them. He's haunted, and he's haunted by inhuman beings. They aren't ghosts, but he thinks that they are beings trying to create fear in...

How to control my jealousy and paranoia? [ 22 Answers ]

I've been dating this wonderful guy for 2 wees now.. OK, I have had the problem of jealousy with all my previous boyfriens.. I question every little thing they do and when they answer me, I don't believe them.. what can I do to stop being paranoid? Every time when he picks up his phone I think:...

Intuition or Paranoia? [ 6 Answers ]

I am confused about my relationship right now. I have posted on here a couple of months ago seeking help about my fiancé needing space, you all helped out so much that I am back for more. My story. Been with my girl for almost 7 years. We live together and in May she told me that she needed...

I think I'm developing Paranoia [ 5 Answers ]

I used to live in a small secluded town where everybody knew everybody and there was never an issue regarding locking doors and robberies since they would never happen . Anyway, I recently moved to a large city with the fourth highest crime rate in Canada. Being secluded all my life has made me so...

Marihuana - paranoia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I started smokeing marihuana 3 years from now, at first I smoked intensevly and through time I smoked less and less. Now for the past few months when I smoke it I have this attacks, some sorth of paranoia. I can get on a noraml level. I can also feel depresive. Do u have any idea what is...

View more questions Search