Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 10:02 AM
    So in short I just need a state that will let us marry with only his parents consenting.
    HIS parents cannot give YOU permission to be married any where in America. Now what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Underage marriage [ 19 Answers ]

I'm not sure what to say about this, but what do you others thoughts about marriage at a young age like around 18?

Underage marriage [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am 17 and my boyfriend just turned 18. We are 10 months apart. And we want to get married now. He his tired of how I am getting treated badly at home. I cry on on the phone to him all the time. I want to either get married or emancipated. But I'm not for sure what to to do. My mom said the...

Underage Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to be 17 years old Saturday and I have been living with my boyfriend for a while and I want to get married. My mom has custidy of me and she doesn't know yet but she won't care she never does. I need to know where I can get the papers telling me what I need exactly to get married and who...

Underage marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Where could I go to get married at age 16 a county or any cite or state

Underage Marriage [ 3 Answers ]

If both me and my girlfriend are seventeen is there anywhere we could go to get married without parental consent? Or if just my parents will consent?

View more questions Search