Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 08:23 AM

Why don't you just be direct and ask him?

I think all the making out sessions and cuddling is confusing things and the two of you crossed the friend line.
    So the question is where does it goes from here? Back to just being friends or more? Talk about it.

Also, I think you tried to make him jealous a little when you told him about the other guy and probably thought that would spark the beginning of something.

Just my two cents.
    rose246 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 08:29 AM

I can't ask him cause he uses the word friends a lot to me lol but I told him that I was going away to school and he kept going back to the subject asking:oh so are you going?when are you going?have you made up your mind?who are you going to live with?and stuff like that?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 08:45 AM

Don't say you can't ask him because if is your friend and this issue is on your mind--you should be able to have an open discussion with him.

What you need to do is stop making out and cuddling with him. No more crossing the lines then maybe the confusion would stop, maybe.

Again, my two cents.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 6, 2009, 11:19 AM

He's obviously interested in you, but he might not be doing any of the sensitive things that you want.

But at the same time, it sounds like the two of you don't know each other too well.

The best thing to do is to talk more. Get to know each other more.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 02:04 PM

Like Liz said; I too think you should have a talk with him... I honestly can't say whether he is interested from the OP. so you should have a talk about the cuddling and the making out.. and try to define what the two of you are doing. B/c you have def. crossed a line.

And I agree with I wish: I to get the impression that the two of you might not know each other that well.

May 6, 2009, 02:21 PM

OK,we aalso can go for weeks without talking really or hang out and when I asked him about it he said that we are friends and we don't have to spend all the time together!
    See that's what I meant when I said he confuses me lol
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 6, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rose246 View Post
    ok,we aalso can go for weeks without talking really or hang out and when i asked him about it he said that we are friends and we dont have to spend all the time together!!
    see thats what i ment when i said he confuses me lol
    It's not really that confusing, he's not as interested in you as you think.
    Ultra Member

May 6, 2009, 02:37 PM

I wish: had to spread the rep... but yeah, I think you're spot on.

May 6, 2009, 04:45 PM

OK so should I just move on?what do you think?
    Blondy24 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2009, 10:19 PM

That just answers your question, he's only interested in you as a friend, so the cuddling and everything is just so he can get you into bed, friends with benefits never works, someone always gets hurt in the end.

May 6, 2009, 10:20 PM
    ok so should i just move on?what do you think?
    Yeah, move on and stop wasting your time with this guy.
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2009, 10:38 PM
    He is interested in you. I also agree ask him if you both make out and cuddle can not see why be shy and ask him a question. Maybe he does not want a relationship with you just mess around.
    alejandro2009 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

May 6, 2009, 10:41 PM
    And how does he leave you alone waiting for the bus? Lol
    annam23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 12:04 AM

Move on sweetie! This isn't the guy for you. If he doesn't have the time to devote to you then he's not worth having you. Date around, there is plenty of time to meet your soul mate. Dating is supposed to be fun. I know its hard but wait for the guy your dating to call you, good things come to those who wait. Be patient and good luck

May 7, 2009, 04:35 AM

He really did it was after midnight and he said are you OK here?and I told him yeah I'm fine,so he said goodnight and just left lol

May 7, 2009, 04:38 AM
    he really did it was after midnight and he said r u ok here?and i told him yeah im fine,so he said goodnight and just left lol
    I don't think it's funny at all, if he cared for you even just as a friend, he would've waited with you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 7, 2009, 12:41 PM

Your threads were merged so the whole story can paint a very clear picture.

Now leave this guy alone, as you are wasting your time and not getting nothing but confusion in return.

He isn't friend material, let alone anything else.

May 8, 2009, 02:04 PM

I have been thinking about it,and the thing is,he didn't even pick up the phone and see if I arrived home safe and sound,and friends don't do that.also,we would go for days without talking,and that's when I call him.and I'm sure that the next time ill stop calling him he won't even bother to call and that's fine with me now,cause I really deserve someone better than a man who is treating me as a sex toy,plus,I can't live with the fact that I'm hanging out with someone who doesn't want to be around me.
    So thank you all,you guys really opened up my eyes,and I know I made the right choice thanks to you.
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 03:18 AM

Its sad when you realize stuff like that, but it really might be for the better in the long run. You deserve to be with someone who wants to be with you and who shows genuine interest!

May 20, 2009, 12:40 PM
    Do you think I don't have a chance to win him back?I truly love him.
    Threads merged

The breakup was mutual,but I said some mean things that I regret.so,I texted him an apology saying that I know he doesn't want to see me,and it was honest,and he texted me saying:i prefer not to see you now.we agreed on stoping this thing, and the sooner the better,take care.
    So I called him to make sure he forgave me and there are no hard feelings.so,he said he did,and how this is not the first time for him to deal with this kind of situation,that we are cool and he is fine and that we are friends,but we shouldn't see each other now.we even laughed a little,and I told him I will give him his space,and that he has my number if he feels ready to see me again,so,he said:yes,I do have your number and we are cool now and no one is mad at the other.
    How can I set this thing right and win him back?how long should I wait before calling him?cause I feel like calling him.and I just don't know what to say.help me out please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to lose him [ 4 Answers ]

hi I'm 15 and I go out with my boyfriend for a month now. We used to be best friends before and he always liked me so I gave him a chance. At first I didn't like him so I broke up with him after a week. But when I broke up with him I realized I loved him so I talked to him and asked if he wanted to...

I'm in love and don't want to lose it [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone I kind of have this question and I don't know how to go about this situtation, I have a boyfriend and we've datiing for a while and our relationship has been off and on a couple of times once because my boyfriend said he fount this girl that he thought he had really like and loved...

I don't want to lose him [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend just moved out after I made some demands of him that I thought were reasonable,I asked that he 'd make an attempt 2 comply or that he should go-well he left & although we are still in contact I have sank so low as 2 beg him 2 come back home he refuses & says that I hurt him by kicking...

She breaks up with me and I don't want to lose her. [ 56 Answers ]

This is my story... Its been a week since we broke up.weve been out dating, having fun and sex for 4 years. Right now am good as dead, meaning no life. September 13 I picked her up at her school. She's 20 am 21. Were not studying at the same college. I feel something wasn't right. I asked her if...

View more questions Search