Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeeT33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2008, 11:19 AM
    I am looking for my birth mother. I have no information about my mother. The lady that raised me refused to give me any information. There's no record of me ever existing until I was 19 years old. I've asked different people and every seems to agree the father I've known up until his death was my father. There are no adoptions records. My birth certificate says Delayed Registration of birth mother & father unknown. If anyone have any suggestions please help!:(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Moved to own post
    SmartNsexa Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jun 29, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeT33
    I am looking for my birth mother. I have no information about my mother. The lady that raised me refused to give me any information. There's no record of me ever existing until I was 19 years old. I've asked different people and every seems to agree the father i've known up until his death was my father. There are no adoptions records. My birth certificate says Delayed Registration of birth mother & father unknown. If anyone have any suggestions please help!:(
    In your post you do not say what State you were born in...
    A good starting point in your case might be old hospital records...

If you post the State I can be more specific.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Absent parent contesting step-parent adoption [ 11 Answers ]

My husband is attempting to adopt my daughter (age 11), he has been her dad now for about 9 years. The biological father has not seen his child since she was 5 months old and never paid child support. I have a child support order and a permanent restraining order which was granted in Kansas, 1997....

Custodial Parent allows child to live with non custoial parent [ 8 Answers ]

Can the custodial parent allow a minor child to move in with the non custodial parent? Can this be done with out a court order, if both the custodial & non custodial parent agree on the conditions or do they need to file with the court?

Getting Soul Custody if I'm the only parent on Birth certificate [ 6 Answers ]

I have a four month old daughter. Her father and I split up before she was born and he didn't come to the hospital when she was born so he's not on the birth certificate. He finally saw her when she was two weeks and was suppose to come see her every Saturday, however it turned into every once in a...

View more questions Search