Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redwing09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 05:57 PM
    My wife cheated on me, how can we fix the marriage?
    About five months ago we had a flood in our basement, our debt was building, Christmas was coming and I just got laid off. My job sometimes has unexpected layoffs. My wife and I are friends with one of the Supervisors at work and his wife. My wife does daycare for them and cleans houses on the side. Theirs is one of the houses she cleans. My wife pleaded with J to get me hired back. J said he would see what he could do. We knew about this layoff and I was told it would not be that long. J told me that he arranged for me to be "loaned" out to another department for few months or until things started back up in our department.

Apparently my wife had told J that she would do anything to keep me working and had even joked about sleeping with someone if she had to. My wife was over at J and C's house cleaning and J was just on his way out. J said he got me the job and then asked what Amy was going to do for him. Amy asked what he wanted and J said a "blow job". Amy said she felt like she owed it to him and agreed. They went upstairs and J took off all his clothes and then helped Amy take her shirt and bra off. Amy started to go down on him, J rolled her over and took her pants and undies off and tried to kiss her while attempted to penetrate her. Amy stopped in and returned to the "blowjob". They finished and Amy said she broke down crying. The next time happened when J asked Amy for help picking out clothes because he has horrible taste and so does C. On their way back he pulled over and told Amy that he got me a better paying job and wanted another "blowjob". Amy complied and finally told me on April Fool's Day, kind of funny! I went nuts. First she told me about the time in the truck saying it happened when she was cleaning and they went for a drive. I called her on it and she told me what she says is everything. J and C have split because that is where their marriage was heading, they were already split the year previous and then got back together. My wife still does daycare for them, C has custody but J had to pick them up the other day. I want to save my marriage because we have three kids. I am very paranoid about her texting even though she says she hasn't been in contact with him. I can't get it out of my head and I am still angry. I love my wife but how can I even begin to trust her again.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2010, 06:13 PM
    Blow jobs to save your job? Geez, what can I say? Your wife needs some lessons in assertiveness I reckon... if what she says is true.

You have every right to be angry, but I do wonder what was really going through your wife's head. So you need to talk - a lot.

Your wife needs to re-evaluate her values - I mean behaving like a whore, no matter how 'good' her intentions might have been - might keep you your job, but what about the marriage and her reputation?

You guys need to talk - a lot - about this if you're going to save your marriage. Firstly you both need to go to marriage counselling so you can talk all of this out, secondly she needs to cut ALL contact with J. And I mean all contact, even if it means stopping the cleaning job and daycare.

I would also suggest that you start looking for another job - do you really want a supervisor that behaves like this? Eeew.
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 19, 2010, 03:34 AM

Save your marriage? What marriage? She should not in any way be invloved with this man if she is ashamed of what happened. I mean come on she still cleans for him? Cleans what his...

Sorry that was disrespectful. What I mean is she needs to get away from that situation ASAP and if she doesn't then I doubt very highly that she was coaxed into doing it at all. I would then assume that she did it on her own free will. A blowjob to save your job my butt. And you don't have to be naked to give a bj anyway so she is lying through her teeth! She let him do all this and that, that's bull sh!t!
    jo_dy Posts: 80, Reputation: 9

Apr 21, 2010, 02:39 PM

I am shocked with what I read here, whether it be for a job or adventure or power, whatever the reason there is no excuse or reason for doing what she did!

No matter how selfless an act she tells you it is, trust me when I say she wanted something to happen there with him... who knows why but I wouldn't believe the reasons she has given you.

You obviously love her and that can be blind and stupid sometimes but be real for a minute, take yourself out of this if possible and ask yourself how likely it us anyone let alone your wife would do this for a job or better job.

I hate to say it but the only job she was interested in was giving a (b) job!

I would be very concerned she could do something like that, most woman find it quite a personal thing to do and do it for that kind of reason is almost impossible, you have to really like someone to go there, that's why its called a job (sorry, I know its not funny)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2010, 06:47 AM

I can only imagine what heartache you’re feeling, but I wouldn’t trust her or your boss at all. If it were me, I would have probably knocked the crap out of the boss!

By performing a sex act with him for profit (your job) she was literally prostituting herself. Seriously -- Do you really want a prostitute for a wife?

Don’t put yourself through the turmoil. Just divorce her and move on.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Darlin' I've been there done that. My ex would plan outings for me (I was a stay at home mom). He would arrange for the babysitter. The babysitter turned out to be our home wrecker.

When I took my vows, I took them seriously. Apparently he did not. I don't believe in cheating and once you lose my trust it is gone for good.

While you benefited (the job), your wife actually did prostitute herself on your behalf. Time to kick her to the curb and move on to a much healthier lifestyle. Oh, and fight for those kids. Seems you have a good head on your shoulders!
    hungtoronto Posts: 162, Reputation: 34

Apr 24, 2010, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwing09 View Post
    Apparently my wife had told J that she would do anything to keep me working and had even joked about sleeping with someone if she had to.
    Her story sound fishy to me. Sleep with your boss to save you your job. Could it be that she is interested in J and this is her excuse to you so that you are less upset at her. This story make her come out smelling like a rose.

If your boss have that much power to move you to a better paying job or allow you to work without a layoff wouldn't it be easier just talk to him and explain to him that you are in debt to prevent a layoff? Since your wife also work for him and you all are friends.

The fact that you and your wife are friends with the boss family that's another reason not to lay you off.

This is just my opinion but her story doesn't add up.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2010, 08:05 PM

That is the most disgusting thing I have heard. I've been around quite a while.:(
    If everything you said is actually what happened, you need to get your children and get out.
    Sex is not a fricken payment for anything even if you are married (unless it's a game:rolleyes:) the whole thing is just disgusting to me, please leave.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Apr 25, 2010, 08:38 AM
    I don't believe a word you say, not one single word.

It is just too ridicuous in my opinion to either consider it as fact, or to consider that if it were true, that you two are one taco short a salad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cheated, I love him, How do we fix it? [ 15 Answers ]

I cheated on my boyfriend. Is there anything that can be done? I'm not looking for sympathy, or anything like that. I see the hurt and pain that I've caused him, but I know there are people who have been able to work through these things... I just want some advice, not a bashing from anyone because...

My boyfriend cheated on me we wanted to try and fix things but its only me trying! [ 7 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend at work back in 06 we fell madly in love he treated me like a princess I never knew there were people out there like him. He did special things for me wrote me little notes made me baths always put me first. Our relationship really grew through the form of letters and phone...

Wife cheated before marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my wife have been married for a little over a year. We've been together for 10 years and lived together for 5. She is this only person I've ever had sex with. She has had sex with 8 guys, 7 of them before we met. About three years ago she was going out a lot at night while I was at work on...

Wife Cheated on 3x times in our 7 year Marriage [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan in Nov 09. She tells me she has learned her lesson and doesn't want to hurt me again. But it is still in the back of my mind. I caught her in the 3rd affair, then she confessed about the other 2 about a year later. I wasn't perfect in our first few years...

I cheated, can I fix it? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in college and have been dating a girl for a little over a year. Last weekend, I had a date party with a student organization that I am involved in. She choose to go a party with her friends, instead of coming to my party (she isn't good friends with mine). SO.. I took a friend of mine to...

View more questions Search