Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 10:34 AM
    One Phone for many rooms
    How do I connect main phone line to many rooms each room will have one line for phone and other for DSL ?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 10:39 AM

Get a multi-phone wireless home phone for the telephone (each base only needs power and not a phone line)

For the DSL, connect the main DSL line into a router and then run ethernet cable into each room from the router.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Hooking up new phone line to main phone box [ 0 Answers ]

I am hooking up a new phone jack into the "main phone line box" in my basement... need help... I will try to explain as clearly as possible... hope not to confuse everyone. General info that may be useful in answering my question: I currently have cabletelevision phone service modem etc... I...

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Cold rooms [ 2 Answers ]

What should my water pressure be? Is it easy to bleed the system? I had it done last year by my furnace guy. Can I do it myself?

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search