Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jake2825 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 07:04 PM
    What are the chances she's pregnant?
    All right so it was valentines night and me and my girlfriend decided we wanted to have sex.
    We had sex for MAYBE 5 minutes? We used protection and I NEVER came inside her.. she hasn't had her period for about 3 months she's said and I popped her cherry, is their a high risk that she's pregnant? I mean she's 15 and I'm 16, were just a bit scared for it being both of our first times. Can anyone lend me some help here?
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Feb 16, 2010, 07:15 PM

What did you mean by protection? A condom? Additionally, her risk for pregnancy has nothing to do with whether you "popped her cherry". Here's another helpful hint for future reference-you do not have to come inside her to get her pregnant. Even before you come you're leaking semen. Well, if it's been 3 months since she's had her period and you guys had sex for the first time on Valentine's day, I severely doubt that her missed period would be a result of her conceiving on THAT day. Now, if she had sex 3 months ago she needs to test. I know it's scary but if you guys are grown up enough to have sex, you should be grown up enough to take care of the consequences too. This is exactly why the US needs to take a more comprehensive approach to sexual education because too many teens are having uninformed sex.

Take a test. If it's negative and she's not on some form of birth control that prevents her from having a period, she needs to go see a doctor.

If you guys plan on continuing to have sex, here's some things to consider:

When you turn 18, she'll be 17 and in most states this is illegal. You could go to jail and be marked as a sex offender for life.

If your parts are anywhere near her parts, there needs to be a condom. At all times. Follow the directions as closely as possible.

Talk to her about looking into getting on birth control. Ideally, she would talk to her parents, but she can also look into Planned Parenthood, which usually provide confidential and free birth control to teens. She'll have to have a pelvic exam but, again, if she's grown up enough to show you her parts, she should be able to show them to a doctor.
    Jake2825 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 07:23 PM

All right I appreciate your well thought answer, and yes we used a condom, but we are NOT going to continue to have sex, it was fun at the time but after it was over it hit both of us, but do you honestly think its likely for her to conceive, I mean what if she has irregular periods, and I know stress has a lot to do with missing periods and such, also she is not on birth control and now there is no point for now since we have decided to not have sex for a LONG time, it just worries us both
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 07:25 PM
    WE can't give you the likelihood of her being pregnant, she is just going to have to wait about a month since you had sex and do a pregnancy test if she does not get her period by then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my cat be pregnant after she's been spayed? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have been reserching about how to tell if your cats going to have babies and if she can have babies after she's been spayed and I am extreamly canfused. If you know an answer about my question please tell me. Can my cat have kittens after she's been spayed? Is it possible? From...

She's pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with a woman who told me she couldn't have kids she said the hospital told her she couldn't have kids now she says she's carrying my child and I have to pay csa are give her a one off payment of a 1000 pound do I have a case here because I feel hard dun by asthough she was trying to con...

I don't know if she's pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

Well.. we had unprotected sex but I know I didn't nor precum. But she took 3 pregnancy tests. Days after that sex we had and all tests came out to 3 positives and 1 negative. Idk if she's pregnant.. she didn't miss her period however it only lasted 3 days ! :( she's not experiencing any symptoms...

Husband cheated on me and now she's pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

I'm not really sure if anybody can help me with this but last year was one of the worst here for me and my husband well, me especially.I've been married to my husband for 8 years now and have 4 beautiful kids together... my husband cheated on me with some girl he was smoking crack with.. he was...

He cheated and she's pregnant, custody [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Tina, I'm from Minnesota. I've been with my fiancee for 6 years and we have a 3 yr old daughter and a 5 month old son. While I was pregnant with our son he cheated on me with an older woman who became pregnant with his child. She does drugs and says she doesnt want the child and she says...

View more questions Search