Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monster_mojo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 05:14 PM
    Puppy Dying
    My dog mojo is dying for the reasons that he won't eat drink and is very inactive which is the total opposite then his normal self. All my family loves him and he hasn't even reached:( one year of age. All my little nieces and nephews are asking for him how do I help him make it out alive or break the news to my kids
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Mar 17, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Please take your dog to the vet, if you haven't. That's not normal behavior in any animal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My sea monkeys keep dying [ 3 Answers ]

I have to do a science project in school. For my project I need sea monkeys. I keep doing the steps right and they always live for a couple days then die. What do you think the problem is ?:confused:

Battery keeps dying, any suggestions? [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I have a sears riding mower. My battery keep dying. I bought a new battery and it worked for a few times then died again. I have to start it with the battery charger now. I remove the negative terminal after each use so it can't be a short draining the battery correct? Maybe its...

Dying aquarium fish [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me,I am new to this fish aquarium keeping stuff. I have a 35 gallon tank, with fresh water fish, I had guppy's, zebra, tiger barb or what looks like,and molly lier tail {all non aggressive } bought from Petco. I also had a algae eater {which was 6" long } all die.I have had...

Why! Are all the bees dying [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Im Thomas ,Iam very concerned about the exstinktion of many species ,Are the paulanaiting bees next? How will we grow fruit maybe we can invent a spay paulin ,:confused:

View more questions Search