Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Feb 16, 2010, 06:54 PM
    Something blue.
    Any really creative ideas for my something blue in my wedding?

I'm currently thinking about a blue butterfly brooch my great grandmother left me when she died pinned to the inside of my dress since it doesn't match our colors.

Yes, I have already heard of the temporary tattoos and I would really like something more traditional.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 04:27 AM

It is usually a blue garter for your stocking.

Tick
    krissyg2991 Posts: 142, Reputation: 11

Feb 24, 2010, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    It is usually a blue garter for your stocking.

tick
    Yeah, I'd like something a little more personal though. And unique. I was also thinking about getting a peacock headpiece-not a big one, just something small and dainty. I was kind of afraid that'd be too burlesque if I didn't do it right though
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 25, 2010, 04:51 AM

What can be more personal then a blue garter ? It isn't something blue that everyone has to see. You are missing the point of 'something old, something new, something blue' and yes your peackock idea would be way too burlesque.

How could a peacock headpiece be small and dainty ?

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

I'm blue [ 4 Answers ]

Does anybody know who sings the song I'm blue? I don't remember who's sings it. I like the song at lot though!! :D :D :D :D :D :D thanks!

TV has blue haze [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Sony Grand Wega LCD projection TV. In one corner of the screen there is a thick blue haze. It is concentrated in just one and fills up about 6in. On the horizontal part and about 6in. On vertical. What is the cause of this?

View more questions Search