Forget spells

Asked Oct 23, 2007, 10:20 AM 15 Answers
    If I want to make my boyfriend forget something or say I want to make someone to forget something. Explain the basis on how I should do it. I need a very potent spell to help convince them that either nothing happened or something else did without harming them. Yes I'm into wicca that's why I need a little advice on how the spell should be down. I could create my own in which case I do for most of my spells, but any great ideas would be beneficial. I need to know

Last edited by Curlyben; Jan 7, 2008 at 12:43 AM.
    Lowtax4eva's Avatar
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190

#2

Oct 23, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Why not just apologize and try and make the situation better? If something like this actually worked everyone would know and use it by now and no one would ever go to jail, they'd just make the judge forget...
    NeedKarma's Avatar
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,378, Reputation: 1667

#3

Oct 23, 2007, 10:28 AM
    I'd love to hear how this sort of spell is done. Please, someone who does spells successfully please post the answer.
    icecream's Avatar
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

#4

Oct 24, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Coooooool Im interested as well
    mrah's Avatar
    mrah Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

#5

Mar 17, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Causing people to forget is a harmful kind of magic. You are taking something from them that maybe they did not want to lose. Plus its an invasion of their mind, something that everyone should be able to keep private. If you want him to forget something you've done, possibly that hurts him, the best thing to do is to talk to him and work it out.
    Though we may wish it were true, magic does not offer easy answers.

'ever mind the rule of three, what you do will come back to you in the form of three'
    jammixmaster's Avatar
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

#6

Mar 21, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Those kinds of spells don't exist unless a witch creates them his/herself. Plus, in Wicca that sort of spell would fall under "black" magic. Wiccan magic is supposed to be pure and free of negative energy. Its about the Goddess and God, and their Divine love. Its about healing, wellness, prosperity, peace, love, wisdom, inner being. Not making people forget things.
    Que dark rose's Avatar
    Que dark rose Posts: n/a, Reputation:
    Guest

#7

Apr 2, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Not everyone believes in the rule of 3. But most people do so a spell like this would be rare to come by. There are spells to make someone forget a secret if your situation consists of a secret. I myself to believe in the rule of 3 but I also believe if it has a good purpose at heart and not just self gain then you could very well do a spell like this without it coming back, but I think I know what you're taking about and personaly I really wouldn't mind one of these spells myself. Lol good luck on what ever your choice to handle the situation is.
    nightgypsy's Avatar
    nightgypsy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#8

May 18, 2008, 06:12 AM
    first of all if you practice magick there is something that you must of learned while doing your reading. The three fold law and bad karma! Sorry to tell you but having someone forget what has happened or what has been done is against that and if you figured out a way to do it its going to come back and bite you in the backside three fold guaranteed ! I've practiced for some time now and in my earlier times I made that mistake though I still have lots to lean. The truth is the truth and what ever you do to try and stop it it usually comes out in some other form whether subtle or dramatic (the subtle are the better of course :P) anyway point being its not a good idea if you want to get hurt.
    Valdis's Avatar
    Valdis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#9

Jun 10, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Guys, firstly:

Not everyone is Wiccan, and the "karma" or "threefold law" applies only to WICCAN MAGICK. Not necessarily other types of magick. And I can speak, being one who does happen to practise those "other" types of magick. So kindly, from here on out, stop lecturing each other about beliefs and a morality system not everyone may share. You can be a witch and not be Wiccan, just as you can be a Wiccan and not be a witch.

Now, to answer the question, a potent spell is not necessary. You can Google a spell very easily and modify it according to what you need. Just be sure to stay within the correspondences called for in that particular spell.
    softbalgrl1331's Avatar
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

#10

Jul 2, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Umm... what is "wicca"?

Dizzy spells [ 8 Answers ]

My son will be 12 in August, He has been sick with a cough ,the doctor said it was allergy and sinus, he get dizzy sometimes and feel he almost is going to pass out, what could be the problem?

Love spells [ 53 Answers ]

Hi there! I wonder if love spells really work... I'm doing now a NEW MOON LOVE SPELL and it takes 12 days. I'm at the 10th day.. when should the spell work? After finishing it? Cause right now I can't see any changes yet... Please if anybody can help me..

Love Spells [ 107 Answers ]

I was just curious if Love Spells really do work... Could someone please comment on this. I have heard mixed messages on them... some have worked, and some have not, but would like to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks

Spells and Witchcraft [ 27 Answers ]

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but I am in search of either of the following, or both if possible: - Love spell, that doesn't require ingredients of any kind - Sleeping spell, that makes the person stay asleep until you choose to let them wake up.

Dizzy Spells. [ 12 Answers ]

I am 19 and female. I have never fainted in my life, or ever felt dizzy, not even fron standing for a while, but in the past week, there have been three incidences of having dizzy spells. One was in class, I was standing but my knees weren't locked. ALl of a sudden, my teacher started spinning!...