Jul 21, 2009, 07:02 AM
    Boob size
    Hi I'm 16 and waz wondering is 36d (uk) large for my age

Would appreciate the answers
    :o
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Do you look around your school and think you are bigger than most of the girls around you?
    You eyes can confirm or deny this statement.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2009, 12:26 AM

Every woman is different. I've been a 34 D since I was about 15. My guess is that UK and US sizes are at least similar. I would definitely consider my breasts on the larger side. But then again all of my closest friends are A and B size cups. Around other woman in my family I'm perfectly average. (me, my aunt and my cousin are all the same size. They always used to get mixed up in the wash)
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 2, 2009, 12:26 AM
    Now, I'm just going to say, their isn't nothing wrong with big breasts, they are wonderful
    rosebud135 Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

Aug 2, 2009, 12:32 AM

Im 16 and also have 36 D.
    Ive have them for like 3 years now and I'm fine.
    You'll be okay to.
    Unless they start to hurt.
    Then you need to see a doctor.
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Aug 2, 2009, 12:44 AM
    36d is above average generally. It depends on what you consider average though. Average for your age? For your race? My mom is short with big breasts, so am I, my sister is short with small breasts. A 36d for a high school girl is the larger side, but not overly large. Just make sure you wear a supportive bra, it's can hurt your back and shoulders if you don't.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 01:22 AM

@Everyone: Remember, this is 36D, UK sizes. Does anyone know if that is the same size as US?

Anyway, it is relatively large, here in the states, but as long as it is natural, I don't see why you shouldn't be happy with the way God made you. There are guys who like girls of all sizes, so don't even worry about that! :)

Aug 2, 2009, 01:25 AM
    Bra Size Conversion Charts UK USA Europe Australia

It's the same, but here's a link so everyone can comfortably agree.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2009, 01:30 AM

Ok Chey, I'll bite. I hadn't bothered to Google it... my answer still stands (second part).

Aug 2, 2009, 01:35 AM
    I only googled it because a couple of you mentioned it. I usually only add a link if I goggle to feel more confident about the answer. If you don't buy bras in other countries you wouldn't need to know, but it's useful knowledge! I can buy a bra in the uk without going uuuuuuuh:confused: I <3 my boobs, even though they kill my back. But I'm bigger than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump in boob [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ladies. This question has nothing to do with pregnancy or new motherhood, but I thought I'd come here to ask because I know there is plently of women here who could answer my question. I normally get sore boobs a few days before I start my period. As far as I know, that is normal right. I am...

View more questions Search